What I mean is that trackers actually increasing some of staff's sales like:
1. As for music - you download music album if you like it you go and buy it because:
* you get nifty lyrics, some extras and original cd + u support your beloved musician(s)
2. as for movies - you download movie and if you like it you go to cinema to:
* view it on big screen, get dolby sound, get there with someone else, or buy dvd to get some extras, cuts etc.
3. as for soft - you download some soft and if you like it buy it because you get:
* support, updates, support dev group. etc.
games... why would anyone buy games anymore?