Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's The Next Big Gig You're Planning To See?

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Linkin Park, Living End, Me First And The Gimme Gimmes, Jurrasic 5 and The White Stripes are the first additions to Livid...cept im still at uni and ages away from Bisbane and can't catch it...Damn being in mackay *grrrrrrrrr*

2. Music   -   #12
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@31 July 2003 - 16:15
    Linkin Park, Living End, Me First And The Gimme Gimmes, Jurrasic 5 and The White Stripes are the first additions to Livid...cept im still at uni and ages away from Bisbane and can't catch it...Damn being in mackay *grrrrrrrrr*
    F*** uni... If that's the case. I'm there!!!

3. Music   -   #13
    Poster
    V2003, only because I live too far from Reading

But im still looking forward to the chili peppers

<span style='color:blue'>Ladies and Gentlemen, John Frusciante</span>

4. Music   -   #14
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by draven+1 August 2003 - 02:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (draven @ 1 August 2003 - 02:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@31 July 2003 - 16:15
    Linkin Park, Living End, Me First And The Gimme Gimmes, Jurrasic 5 and The White Stripes are the first additions to Livid...cept im still at uni and ages away from Bisbane and can&#39;t catch it...Damn being in mackay *grrrrrrrrr*&nbsp;
    F*** uni... If that&#39;s the case. I&#39;m there&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    So thats how many days off uni you are taking this year?? tut tut

if i had the money i would go aswell...

5. Music   -   #15
    What are we Week 3? And i&#39;ve been to uni what 5 classes... a few more days won&#39;t hurt

6. Music   -   #16
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@31 July 2003 - 16:15
    Living End, Me First And The Gimme Gimmes, Jurrasic 5 and The White Stripes
    excellent&#33;
    didnt even know me first were touring, dont suppose you know if they are doing the UK? (and j-5?)

well, since i cant go to Reading, im gonna treat my self to see Rancid instead.
    was really looking forward to AFI and Less Than Jake at Reading.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

7. Music   -   #17
    I checked around lilmiss and nothing on MFATGG touring the UK...well they are still doing their American Tour up until mid August...So their might be luck with them going to the UK before the end of the year...J-5 visted the UK in March of this year so i don&#39;t know when they will be back...AFI are in Aus or soonish...i dunno, all i know is im pissed off im no longer in brisbane...i have missed out on about 11 must see concerts and about another 5 before the end of the year...I am not a happy music fan

8. Music   -   #18
    Frenzal Rhomb next week&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    yeah,,,
    "Russell Crowe&#39;s Band Is A Fucking Pile Of Shit"

9. Music   -   #19
    Originally posted by draven@1 August 2003 - 03:07
    Frenzal Rhomb next week&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    No matter how good they are next week...

it won&#39;t compensate for Audioslave, ICP, Manson, (Avril LMFAO), The Atari&#39;s, AFI, John Butler Trio, Linkin Park, The White Stripes...i won&#39;t go on...

Least i&#39;ll get to see Metallica at the beginning of Next year...

10. Music   -   #20
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@31 July 2003 - 17:05
    I am not a happy music fan&nbsp;
    youre not the only one, they turned my fave club which hosted really good bands, into a residential home.
    ive missed out on so many gigs lately though, gutted is the only word that springs to mind.
    the worst was when i had to leave "mustard plug" early a few months back because my exhaust fell off just before. i was skanking like a fool too.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast