Thread: help with seedbox

Idanp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    how can i download the files from the seedbox to my computer?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    with Flashfxp or CuteFTP or any other FTP Downloader.. Even if u dont have that.. Firefox also helps..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Idanp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i have only webui access how to do this? i downloaded flashfxp

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    bossapoelara's Avatar FTN Hitman BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Idanp View Post
    you cant do this. the person that gave you the access have to setup an ftp so you can download your files

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by bossapoelara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Idanp View Post
    you cant do this. the person that gave you the access have to setup an ftp so you can download your files
    yes mate, you just have to speak to your "friend"
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ok thanks guys

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    bigdaddykane's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    not necesarily you all youi can download as rar file thru your browser idanp just go to the folder that contains your files look at the movie you want on the far right corner there should be a little green arrow or a little icon that looks like a clover leaf that says tar different boxes have either one or the either click on it and hit save not run or open then specify where you want to save and walla there it goes downloading hope i could help