Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Last Request

10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    fatcat that made me laugh.

inacxch you're a good guy too.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Be active, nice and find some friends who will eventually help you.

I used to really hate when people kept saying that to every single newbie. I thought it's a stupid theory made up by the cool kids with all the trackers, so that the new users wouldn't make any requests. And even though this piece of advise still annoys me for some reason, I know it's kind of true. I was really active for some time (well tbh more like spammedy-spam active, not that useful user), I tried to be nice (in which I failed, but I guess some people liked the frankness and honesty) & I guess I made a few friends. And it really surprised me how helpful people actually are. Especially the ones that you barely notice. The ones, that don't post that much, but see everything you do. I was offered help even when I didn't ask for it. One of them even wanted to help me with fsc, but I guess I was too busy back then and I knew that my account would've probably just stayed idle. So I didn't grab from the rope.

Anyway, I guess what I wanted to say is that I really believe, that you shouldn't have that big problems to find what you are seeking for. I mean if some kind users were willing to help an annoying, arrogant spammer like me, then I'm sure you will not have any problems. You've brought so much more to FST and thus you've also made more e-friends. I also know that you are an active member in the other communities you are registered at. So all the best to you & hopefully someone will help you, because I do believe you are worth it. Just watch out that you won't become a member on too many great sites though, or else you won't be able to be a quality user on all of them.

I know you didn't want to see any spam, but I haven't used English for way too long and I don't want to get too rusty.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Presto you're a good guy, you're SPAM is welcome and appreciated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123