Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: whats scl and scl (the flower)?

BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Let me remind you Sylar.. that we are just 13weeks in..
    and already improved more then most trackers thats have been around a bit longer.

but yet again.. i dont know why i keep on replying you..

This will be my last post in here..

regards z7x

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    the flower is "uber 3l33t" so it's really hard to get in
    Yes, but as for content, they are nowhere near to the top-players. As for content, ask The Staff. As for rarity...but again, who cares for rarity? U are in a tracker for its content, right? Not for chit - chat.

hehe its always good to read your post,but i dont no what is happend to u..u just keep criticize these (new) sites not just this one also iTS, but most of u have said i agree except abouth community things

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Just I think u ain't gonna make it, that's all. No matter how "secret" u are. U will be blown away in the wind. This is my opinion. And SCL.ro is the original , U are merely impostors.

Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    Yes, but as for content, they are nowhere near to the top-players. As for content, ask The Staff. As for rarity...but again, who cares for rarity? U are in a tracker for its content, right? Not for chit - chat.

hehe its always good to read your post,but i dont no what is happend to u..u just keep criticize these (new) sites not just this one also iTS, but most of u have said i agree except about community things
    They ain't worth a dime, Bro. They are not needed. But I don't force my opinion on anybody. Look at RTS and SCn. They were much more professional trackers - or at least seemed. They are gone. Just like this one will.

TORRENt - market is saturated. And I do not see any innovation with these wannabes. I dont hate them - just why all this secrecy, viral - marketing? maybe i am wrong and they survive.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 01-23-2008 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    A malis vituperari laus est.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    sylar, i respect you, but dude, no need to hate, if thats your opinion keep it to yourself, no need to bag on other sites it makes you seem self-centered and from what I heard, i dont believe thats true.....:/

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Just I think u ain't gonna make it, that's all. No matter how "secret" u are. U will be blown away in the wind. This is my opinion. And SCL.ro is the original , U are merely impostors.

Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post

hehe its always good to read your post,but i dont no what is happend to u..u just keep criticize these (new) sites not just this one also iTS, but most of u have said i agree except about community things
    They ain't worth a dime, Bro. They are not needed. But I don't force my opinion on anybody. Look at RTS and SCn. They were much more professional trackers - or at least seemed. They are gone. Just like this one will.
    well u are right abouth RTS and Scn,but i dont no if u been there on flower and if u havent they really have potential to be something in *torrent world* and u cant (at least i cant see) any connection between RTS and Flower...i dunno abouth SCN since i havent been there at that time..

i have also criticize Flower in other thread for lack or leechers and torrents,but at least they are doing something unlike on RTS and trying to get more people to be active

but we will see all very soon where will this tracker go anyway..there is no point of runing site just because of 50 or 100 people

@Rublin

i dont agree with u its much better to tell (ours) opinion on something..so other can see what is going on and is site good or bad
    Last edited by fOrUmAs; 01-23-2008 at 01:26 AM.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Sylar is just pissed because his sons a little bitch that broke rules and got banned.

He came to our IRC and i told him that straight out.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    sylar, i respect you, but dude, no need to hate, if thats your opinion keep it to yourself, no need to bag on other sites it makes you seem self-centered and from what I heard, i dont believe thats true.....:/
    Let him post his opinion here if he likes, this is after all a public forum. Personally i think scl and its have been overhyped but thats not there fault, its the users here who start doing things like getting 20 members to respond to one request thread, all saying the same thing "blah is secret, and does not like publicity" or people who for some reason unknown to me, have started doing things like putting in their sig usersbars or smiles of great 0day sites like ftn,fsc, sct etc with its and scl, which leads to most users assuming that those sites are as good as the foremention ones.

Someone invite me to fsc please

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    @panda let him post? you like reading all of that flamming? go ahead and be my guest @Lords get a grip there was no need for that, if yall have beef take it through pms nobody wants to read how you think hes a little bitch or whose site is superior, its quite childish if you ask me or anyone reading this.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Computer Scientist BT Rep: +1
    how about a new policy on fst...people provide proof that they googled first before making threads about what tracker abbreviations stand for....okay?
    just a guy who doesn't like to pay for movies....or video games...or software...or television...or music...you know, just like everyone else!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    People asked why he was banned, I told them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast