Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: seeding on scenetorrents

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    When U jump on a new torrent than u are part of the swarm. Then the race begins: the faster, the better. And Bittorrent protocol by nature favors the faster. That means that the members of the swarm are more likely to download from the faster seeder. In this case SCT is full of Gigabit - servers. They just kill the average seeder, and virtually there is no chance to seed a considerable amount back - unless if U seed for weeks.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i seed for months^^
    always works for me.. till they decided to force users to use 1.7.6
    but i guess they dont need me

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Not really, just be patient.
    I haven't never used a seedbox, and I manage to keep my ratio 1:1
    Try to get files elsewhere (fast with a lot of buffer) and seed (new member of any sites or hard to seed sites).

Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Medooooo View Post
    I think you will need one .

It's almost impossible without seedbox
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    I have been seeding 24/7 and 7 days a week for a couple of months now. This has given me a ratio of 1,5 on 200 gig downloaded. I now have a little buffer and i feels nice to have, i have to do this cause of my crappy upload.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by agaton View Post
    I have been seeding 24/7 and 7 days a week for a couple of months now. This has given me a ratio of 1,5 on 200 gig downloaded. I now have a little buffer and i feels nice to have, i have to do this cause of my crappy upload.
    well done, mate. that's how i do it as well.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    sct is fast and many have seedbox, but theres one place that has users and all have seedbox, in other words you don't need a seedbox, you have to have it, its almost a rule or you'll be banned from no seeding back.....

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by colombianino View Post
    sct is fast and many have seedbox, but theres one place that has users and all have seedbox, in other words you don't need a seedbox, you have to have it, its almost a rule or you'll be banned from no seeding back.....
    what site mite that be

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678