Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Requesting bitHumen

edeinho's Avatar Proud Hungarian! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    You could only get invite after 3 or more months. It getting harder and harder to obtain the requitments. And also if you don't speak hungarian this tracker is like chinese for you....
    But anyway good luck!
    I'm so tired of trading so I retired!

My dream is to be a member of e****!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Well alot of my friends are saying this is a good user, so therefore I will as well.

Hook him up fellas.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by edeinho View Post
    You could only get invite after 3 or more months. It getting harder and harder to obtain the requitments. And also if you don't speak hungarian this tracker is like chinese for you....
    But anyway good luck!
    I dont go after foreign trackers but some of them are really good.
    I know hungarian is not my language but PT is chinese to me too yet I still love the tracker for its content and bithumen has great content so I wish for it.
    I wouldnt have asked for it but I dont have any hungarian friends who could hook me up
    Thanks guys for the support. Hopefully, someone might

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I ll just try my luck again and bump this thread

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Good luck fazzy...hope you get it......

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Akamajor View Post
    Good luck fazzy...hope you get it......
    Thanks. Appreciate it

So, is there no one here who can invite
    I have been invited to high level trackers by staff of those trackers.
    So if there is a bithumen staff on fst let me know. I can show him that I deserve one

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Fazzy is a good user and I no him quite well. I have spoken to him on other forums and have seen his stats on other well established trackers. If anyone can invite him I can vouch on his behalf and say that you won't regret it and he will actually be an asset to the community.

Fazzy I don't have an account at BH but I'll ask a few close friends for an invite and hopefully they will be able to aid you in some way.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well if u can wait for 2 weeks , i will invite u
    Last edited by raj3186; 01-28-2008 at 01:35 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Fazzy is a good user and I no him quite well. I have spoken to him on other forums and have seen his stats on other well established trackers. If anyone can invite him I can vouch on his behalf and say that you won't regret it and he will actually be an asset to the community.

Fazzy I don't have an account at BH but I'll ask a few close friends for an invite and hopefully they will be able to aid you in some way.
    Thanks for your kind words and being such a good friend. You have helped me a lot in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    Well if u can wait for 2 weeks , i will invite u
    No problem raj. I can wait

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    good luck fazzy , i have BH but it is still young .... i guess i have some time till i will get an invite .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast