Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I cant access my Revtt account.

eurovox's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hi its been a week or so since i cant access my revtt account. When i go on there site i get a error page.
    Can someone check if my account is still active or has it been disabled i cant even access there irc.
    If there is any one from revtt staff who can help me out.

Thank you for any help.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Not unless you have a link to profile. Im a PU and it doesnt allow me to browse the user list.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    cristina1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    if you get an error page your acc is gone most likely
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=179739&dateline=1194380172

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    irc.Sitesnamehere.net #help
    Last edited by sleepyy; 01-24-2008 at 01:52 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    eurovox's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I am a pu there, I have never traded or cheated i have a very good ratio and regularly use the account so im confused why my account could be cancelled.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by eurovox View Post
    I am a pu there, I have never traded or cheated i have a very good ratio and regularly use the account so im confused why my account could be cancelled.

Speak to a staff member there because you have more than just a little problem and nobody else besides them can help you.

I left you the irc channel and server you don't need an invite to join that area of their irc.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 01-24-2008 at 01:30 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    lukekenny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    The staff aren't very helpful there....I had a very bad experience when my account had got disabled because of a high ratio. I tried explaining that the ratio was the result of the donation that I had made during the double up period but they simply kicked me out....So I am really doubtful if talking to staff on the IRC would be of any use....Anyways good luck though....

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by lukekenny View Post
    The staff aren't very helpful there....I had a very bad experience when my account had got disabled because of a high ratio. I tried explaining that the ratio was the result of the donation that I had made during the double up period but they simply kicked me out....So I am really doubtful if talking to staff on the IRC would be of any use....Anyways good luck though....
    Maybe you should have donated more.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Sounds like you got banned for either inviting a cheater, being a cheater, or scamming your own ratio. Gotta play by the rules like everyone else. I would suggest getting in touch with staff in the irc channel.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    lukekenny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatiu View Post
    Maybe you should have donated more.
    They have been very donation hungry of late....wonder where all the money goes????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast