Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about trackers

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    depends on the tracker, but I would have to say no for all my trackers at least. Some i've not log'd into for a long long time, but I have stuff seeding. Seeding = activity, simple as that.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    edit: double post
    Last edited by Tokeman; 01-26-2008 at 02:04 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by BluRossonero View Post
    There are trackers which disable your account if you do not download a minimum of X mb per month even if you seed what you have downloaded.
    What tracker are you part of? I have never seen a download requirement anywhere. Some trackers req. download to achieve rank...but none ban you for not downloading XX per month. That would discourage alot of people as nearly all staff are not just on one tracker so how would they expect their members to just have one tracker.

42 days is the solid bet...

unless you are SCC and are on the one week plan until PU.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BluRossonero View Post
    There are trackers which disable your account if you do not download a minimum of X mb per month even if you seed what you have downloaded.
    What tracker are you part of? I have never seen a download requirement anywhere. Some trackers req. download to achieve rank...but none ban you for not downloading XX per month. That would discourage alot of people as nearly all staff are not just on one tracker so how would they expect their members to just have one tracker.

BMTV had a rule like this for a while, not sure if its still around or not.
    Speaking of bitmetv, you ever find it fatcat?
    Last edited by Tokeman; 01-26-2008 at 02:07 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

BMTV had a rule like this for a while, not sure if its still around or not.
    Speaking of bitmetv, you ever find it fatcat?
    Yup I got it. Thanks for asking mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12