Thread: Very Nice K-lite Skinz

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    I found some nice looking skinz that look way better than the skinz at www.kazaa-skins.com/. These skinz look a lot more professional and have that fresh candy coated look. And to those of you that dont skin your kazaa.................................who cares! . Dont post anything negative please.

here is a better theme site for those who dont know already

www.skinbase.org/kazaa_top.php

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    I think the "XP-craze" is finally catching on and is inspiring more designs that look as if they have the operating system in mind. B)

I think a majority of them look pretty damn cool, myself. I just wish I could find one to go with my desktop theme.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Finally found it yourself then?

SkinBase recently had a competition for the best-looking Kazaa skin - That's why there's a lot of high-quality skins there.

My recommendation - EpicBlue OIS. This is one of the few which I find looks good outside of my design preferences of Brushed Steel or OSX-look. Not only that, it was crowned the Grand Prize Winner of the competition

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Illuminati@29 July 2003 - 15:10
    Finally found it yourself then?

SkinBase recently had a competition for the best-looking Kazaa skin - That's why there's a lot of high-quality skins there.

My recommendation - EpicBlue OIS. This is one of the few which I find looks good outside of my design preferences of Brushed Steel or OSX-look. Not only that, it was crowned the Grand Prize Winner of the competition
    lol..............thats the one Im using now EpicBlue OIS. It looks really good and cleancut.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    i use epic blue too. also try green sleek and 3d kazaa.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    it would be good to get a modified one of these for the default k-lite theme.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    i've heard this request a million times. i wish someone would just make one.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    I have used EpicBlue for a while as well, does anyone have the cool logo from this screenshot?: