Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: i has advice!

sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    What's with all this advice in the last few days you live and learn and learn from those that made mistakes lifes instructions are not written everybody is different.

I'm sure if these little bits of info were useful staff members here would sticky them.

Read the bloody rules of the site simple theres no need for advice only guidance for those that don't understand even then it is for staff members of that site to deal with not here. If you can't read the rules of the site then all of a sudden you don't know why you're banned or have been warned you are the idiot nobody else plain and simple and you don't belong there. So don't go crying about it when it's nice and clear in their rules when you get banned from a strict site for asking something you were told not to.

These threads are becomeing more and more ridiculous so just going away and read the fucking rules for once on the site you join and quit this trolling.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 01-24-2008 at 06:19 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    wow did you guys just join the internets

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    What's with all this advice in the last few days you live and learn and learn from those that made mistakes lifes instructions are not written everybody is different.

I'm sure if these little bits of info were useful staff members here would sticky them.
    They don't sticky them cause you have two different types of movements (anti-traders) who live by their views, ways, opinions on how to act or carry yourself in this forum and you have the (traders) they live by different rules. So both groups oppose each other, and thats why i think the staff members on here don't have stickied advice threads. Their advice to us all is to probably just read the board rules thread and how to act. (thats their advice to us all)

Quote Originally Posted by disconny View Post
    Yes i'm a noobs.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-24-2008 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    They don't sticky them cause you have two different types of movements (anti-traders) who live by their views, ways, opinions on how to act or carry yourself in this forum and you have the (traders) they live by different rules. So both groups oppose each other, and thats why i think the staff members on here don't have stickied advice threads. Their advice to us all is to probably just read the board rules thread and how to act. (thats their advice to us all)

Yes i'm a noobs.
    That's a different matter again

At the end of the day why should i care if somebody is tradeing ? It does not effect me directly and even if i did hate that person what good does it do besides make me look, an asshole i can't do nothing so why would i work myself up over other person as most people do. It's another persons job to deal with those that break the rules not mine and this applys to everybody in that position.

Also this forum is built up of traders, and non trader both are wellcome here so why can't they get along with each other what the hell are these people doing here in the first place if they cant. Plain and simple you don't like each other ignore each other and don't act like savages.

A person will work out quickely how things work in certain places and it's trends so i see no point in writeing 5/6 threads of advice what and what not to do both groups of people are welcome so it means nothing. If a person does something that is not liked by a bunch of people most of the time it is pointed out to them in 5 minutes if that person cares to search the forum im sure they will find what they are looking for regarding what's like and what's not.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 01-24-2008 at 06:33 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    [This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of Scientology International]

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Like i always say to folks on here i personally don't have anything personal against traders, will help them with positive constructive advice non related to any trackers (getting invites stuff like that) but i do like my accounts and will protect the people that invited me and gave me an opportunity to have an account at said tracker(s).

Why should you care sleepyy? Cause potentially that could effect certain trackers your on and also hinder future good users from obtaining invites or the opportunity at all to become a member at said trackers. Why do you think sites like Pisexy and TL closed invitations? Cause of people selling, scamming, and trading their invites(selling and scamming is not okay) and accounts.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-24-2008 at 07:04 PM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    the same people who are against trading are against gay marriage. im not gay, and gay marriage doesnt effect my life. im not a trader, and trading doesnt effect my life.

fatbob = win.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    im not new to the torrenting world, but ill give random advice for no reason.

i did this post for the lulz.
    Excellent, another shit thread in the bit turds section, we need more.

Let's hope this one dies as quickly as all the others did, funny thing that, the others have disappeared as quick as they were created, ah well, that's the interwebz for yer.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Like i allows say to folks on here i personally don't have anything personal against traders, will help them with positive constructive advice non related to any trackers (getting invites stuff like that) but i do like my accounts and will protect the people that invited me and gave me an opportunity to have an account at said tracker(s).

Why should you care sleepyy? Cause potentially that could effect certain trackers your on and also honder future good users from obtaining invites or the opportunity at all to become a member at said trackers. Why do you think sites like Pisexy and TL closed invitations? Cause of people selling, scamming, and trading their invites(selling and scamming is not okay) and accounts.

I understand what you mean. your job is to invite those that you feel you can trust and you'ew looking out for your favourite sites. those people that are tradeing scamming and selling invites and accounts whatever is nothing to do with you or me if you have never even spoken to the person before this is how i was looking at it Unless you are conetected to the site in the position of staff. So why do people on here get so worked up over something that is nothing to do with them this is what i can't make sence of.

You can report those user's speak to staff bla bla bla but calling each other names does nothing when many different kinds of groups are wellcome here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    I understand what you mean. your job is to invite those that you feel you can trust and you'ew looking out for your favourite sites. those people that are tradeing scamming and selling invites and accounts whatever is nothing to do with you or me if you have never even spoken to the person before this is how i was looking at it Unless you are conetected to the site in the position of staff. So why do people on here get so worked up over something that is nothing to do with them this is what i can't make sence of.
    I don't. I only go into request threads and occasionally may stumble into the trader threads to give them my two sense, like the ones that come here and try to trade black cat invites, when the owner has stated many many times that invites are DISABLED. The caps are for the people who still don't get that. Like i said many many times and probably will have to say many more times is i have nothing personal against traders ( i will treat them like i treat anybody else) as far as respect, and how I talk to them. I obviously know this forum is for both traders and non traders and don't have a problem with that or i would no longer be here. Like everybody else i learn to deal with these things. (even if i don't like what i have to deal with). Nobody is perfect.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast