Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: i has advice!

jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I guess people look at it this way. The reason I post advice threads is just to help people out. Most people here are looking for Ftn,Fsc,Its. Alot of them think to get in these sites you have to offer something valuable---This isnt that case. These sites value good non trading members.

I just want people to know that trading does more harm than good. It is not up to me what they decide to do with there acts/invites but I do have the right to offer my opinion. I guess its as simple as this.... If you like to trade you are going to trade no matter what someone else says, if you dont you wont. My thread wasn't for these people, but for the people on the fence; the ones that dont know you can get into the higher sites with out trading. I am only trying to help them out. If you dont like that no one is forcing you read the posts.

I would just like to see more people go about getting invites, participating in the community here, and being proactive rather than causing harm to the better trackers out there.

I think we can all agree that most of the top sites dont want traders and cheaters--- I did not make these rules, I just follow them. I also feel it is my responsiblity not to encourage people to break these rules.

Jon

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    where is the cake ?

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    where is the cake ?
    I'll give you all some advice. I want some of that cake that homer got.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Grimms i did not mean you specifically ii was just speaking in general.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Where as I am truly at a loss that so many here want everyone to just get on ?, the most repetitious single comment in any of these threads starts out 'I don't trade (yeah right) but I don't see anything against it, followed by various forms of we should all live together in peace and harmony speeches.
    To simplify this by saying you don't find anything wrong with trading, means that you condone it, along with the scamming and cheating (hit & run etc), that goes with it.
    You are also saying that you don't like the rules of the trackers that you belong to, and find no problem with breaking them. So from the trackers point of view why exactly would they want you as a member ? I mean everyone can seed, that is the point of the bit torrent protocol so saying simply that I can keep a good ratio isn't enough since virtually everyone does the same and keeps positive ratio's.
    Just sitting in the middle of the debate and saying why can't everyone get along and allowing trading to continue and just get on is to say that I don't believe in the tracker rules, or I only believe in the ones I agree with.
    The problem I have with trading is everything else it brings along with it, scamming, cheating, hit & running and invite selling. The thrill in trading then becomes the thrill of ripping off a n00b for his a/c because he wasn't careful enough during the trade, or the fun of hit & running on a buffered a/c because who cares it wasn't your a/c anyway...........
    A line has to be drawn somewhere, and the line that the tracker community has drawn is that trading of accounts is against their rules for these reasons and to protect the security of the trackers themselves, without account trading , account theft would be greatly reduced, people would take more care of a/c's because they signed up for them in the first place and the community will be more secure.
    Last edited by Artemis; 01-24-2008 at 09:15 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    too much words to read ,those essays should post in a journal
    i guess some people choose the wrong career
    why don't we stop talking and live in peace

I'll give you all some advice. I want some of that cake that homer got.
    here you go
    Last edited by SAM; 01-24-2008 at 08:06 PM.

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I like the advice, not shitty advice like the original post in this thread was. There should be an official advice thread that's sticked and a mod should clean it up everyday of all the non-advice posts.
    o hai

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    I like the advice, not shitty advice like the original post in this thread was. There should be an official advice thread that's sticked and a mod should clean it up everyday of all the non-advice posts.
    and we call it "the advice of the day"
    and when you get banned because of trading , instead of giving you this sentence "your account is disabled" they change it to "you've been advised "

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    very serious people on the internetz

now come on guys , take it easy

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    this pic really make me sad
    let me light up the day

For Serving Community

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast