Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Israeli ISP's are cause of the ban!

DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Well, I'm not frustrated at all cause I didn't get banned... and I put myself in the banned Israeli user's shoes

Provided new accounts? well, maybe to some of them, some of them got their accounts reseted and some got banned forever
    Why did they get banned forever? well, because that in the beginning the TL staff didn't even want to hear what this users had to say, and only made a good laugh at them when some of them said it's because of their ISP...

Who is laughing now? well, I don't know, is it the staff of TL that have an excuce to ban the Israeli users and take the "easy" way out, or the Israeli users who finally showed the staff that they were right all the way, and they didn't cheat

Well, you say Israeli users are the problem... how come? if an, let's say, Italian user got his account hijacked and then he goes and complains to the TL staff, is he the problem? I think you know the answer

anyway, I'm really not sure it's not fixable...
    I have the same "problematic" ISP, and I have never had any "faking" problem like that in any tracker
    and not even that, TL is the only tracker which causes this problem to the Israeli users, and why? why this thing never happens in other trackers? I really don't think it's just a coincidence, I think that in the best case, that's just a bug in TL's system

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Elite BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by DyNast View Post
    Well, I'm not frustrated at all cause I didn't get banned... and I put myself in the banned Israeli user's shoes

Provided new accounts? well, maybe to some of them, some of them got their accounts reseted and some got banned forever
    Why did they get banned forever? well, because that in the beginning the TL staff didn't even want to hear what this users had to say, and only made a good laugh at them when some of them said it's because of their ISP...

Who is laughing now? well, I don't know, is it the staff of TL that have an excuce to ban the Israeli users and take the "easy" way out, or the Israeli users who finally showed the staff that they were right all the way, and they didn't cheat

Well, you say Israeli users are the problem... how come? if an, let's say, Italian user got his account hijacked and then he goes and complains to the TL staff, is he the problem? I think you know the answer

anyway, I'm really not sure it's not fixable...
    I have the same "problematic" ISP, and I have never had any "faking" problem like that in any tracker
    and not even that, TL is the only tracker which causes this problem to the Israeli users, and why? why this thing never happens in other trackers? I really don't think it's just a coincidence, I think that in the best case, that's just a bug in TL's system
    I don't think that something wrong with TL system, cause there are same issue on Downrev and I myself had some issues about 8-9 months ago with 013 ISP, after 3 days of testing I finally figured out that the ISP was blocking TL and other announce trackers in different hours, so program could not get access at all, then I moved to other ISP and problem was gone forever.
    Another thing here in Israel about month ago or so one of ISP claimed via their client service that other ISPs is blocking the P2P one way or another, all the thing came out to newspaper, and even after that those ISPs denying of doing so.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    TL is free, so by getting banned, nothing is lost.

Someone invite me to fsc please

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Regardless of the fact that invitations are closed - no way to get back, not soon at least, people lose a good source for their BT needs, some of them lose decent buffers and in the end of the they lose a great tracker... so how can you say nothing is lost?

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Torrenting is an privilege not a need. I understand losing a buffer hurts, but its just a torrent site. You need to look at this in perspective.

Someone invite me to fsc please

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    You are right about that, but this is not what the thread is about, and people would prefer to keep their accounts instead of losing them for no reason

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Also one more very important thing i wanted to convey . an ISP which can do this kind of damage to its torrent users must be logging all the activites of these users as well . i dunno about how Israel cyber laws , but hey , this ISP can go one step further as well to counter the heavy-usage torrenters as well , u just never know .

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Elite BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by SaviouR View Post
    Also one more very important thing i wanted to convey . an ISP which can do this kind of damage to its torrent users must be logging all the activites of these users as well . i dunno about how Israel cyber laws , but hey , this ISP can go one step further as well to counter the heavy-usage torrenters as well , u just never know .
    it may be a next step

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    just ban the israeli's from BT. problem solved and no headaches.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345