Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys please read

jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Hey I am new to this site but cant wait to become an active member. I love sharing and using bit torrent sites. I believe that file sharing should be free and that trading torrent sites by worth is against the whole spirit of file sharing.

As a member of some of the top sites, atleast the best sites i could get into without trading (RevTT,Hdbits, SCC) I have come to appreciate what it means to have the honor of participating in these great communities. Ideally I want to move up to FTN or FSC. I hear the community at FSC is amazing and I really want to become part of that tight knit group of people. I think that the spirit of file sharing represents community aspects at their best.

Not only do we get to enjoy great media and games, but also have the opportunity to meet countless people. This is why I am here asking for invites to these amazing elite sites (from what i hear atleast). I am not here offering a trade but only my loyal membership and respectful and friendly personality among the forums of either of these sites. Of course I will offer proof of a good ratio to other sites. If ne one here is willing to graciously offer me an invite please pm me and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you

Edit: I have been here for a bit now so I am just bumping my request in hopes it might be fiiled

Jon
    Last edited by jonny81985; 01-25-2008 at 03:17 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    one of the better request i must say, but you have only 6 posts mate, i suggest you contribute a little more and ask again in 3-4 months. You seem to be sincere and have a good attitude so you shouldnt find it to hard once you contribute a little more.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Jon,
    I like your attitude. You are new here and don't have many posts so I doubt you will get an invite to FTN or FSC just yet, but your time will come.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Hey guys thanks for the friendly responses, I know FTN or FSC is a long shot, but you cant get in unless you ask right? I look forward to getting to know everyone here and you never know maybe someday!

Thanks
    Jon

Hopefully my time will come lol, I know i am new and of course will be patient but i figured it was worth a try. By the way if ne one around here needs help or advice dont be afraid to pm me
    Last edited by jonny81985; 01-15-2008 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Bump!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I really like your post.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    You said you're looking for FSC and FTN.
    You said you got SCT without trading.
    Now, on your sig - you want SCT and FTN. Are you confused....
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I'm in the same boat as you jonny, quick question though, how were you able to get your hands on sct without trading?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I did recieve SCT without trading. I recently got disabled and asked my friend to talk to the admins for me. They said the cheater bot disabled me and gave no explanation as to why. I hear that alot of people have this issue, I can however assure you that i was not cheating there or anywhere for that matter.

This is the truth as i have nothing to hide. I would however someday like to get back into SCT but for now it doesnt seem likely.

Thats what happened sorry for the confusion

thanks JOn

I good friend of mine sent me an invite to SCT for free. I helped him get started out with a torrent leech invite back in the day and i guess he never forgot lol

sometimes you just gotta be patient and the invites will come.
    Last edited by jonny81985; 01-16-2008 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    Like you said, patience is the key and try to help out when possible. At least that's my plan since I'm also new. Take care.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast