Thread: Hello All

xzander's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I REALLY DON'T WANNA TRADE AGAIN AS I SAID BUT I NEED BITMETV INVITE SOOO MUCH I REALLY NEED IT AND I KNOW THAT I CAN'T GET IT FOR FREE FROM ANY ONE HERE ....OK I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET IT ...????

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You have a message under your name im not a trader but only no less than a month you were asking for offer's i may have considered the invite but i would not risk the account being traded as i respect and enjoy my membership there.

Maybe if you wait a little longer somebody may invite you
    Last edited by sleepyy; 01-25-2008 at 12:25 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    seems impossible n trading. lol, do not think they do it like that, heard they hate trading? I gave up requesting(i do not trade!), same as s*t F*n, impossible.....try tvt.c

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by xzander View Post
    I KNOW THAT I CAN'T GET IT FOR FREE FROM ANY ONE HERE
    this is why your past will bite you in the ass, despite your title you are a trader and we dont take too kindly to traders at bmtv. fatcat asked earlier today and after a short time had a bunch of offers for a free invite including my offer but he didnt need it by then. i also know that you say want iTS badly, well not too long ago i started a thread for an invite and witihn an hour had an offer from 2 trusted members here. when you figure out that trading isnt the way show that with your actions for a couple months around here and you'll find people much more willing to help you out.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bigdaddykane's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    xzander be patient m8 im sure you will get it.good luck man.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    im thinking im gettin invites soon, should i invite you, ull have to prove to me ur worth it then i might
    JUST CAUSE IM A TRADER DOESNT MEAN I DONT GIVE SH*T FOR FREE
    Last edited by InXS; 01-25-2008 at 02:26 AM.