Thread: utorrent 1.7.6

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i upgraded to utorrent 1.7.6 from 1.6.1 as sum trackers do not support v 1.6.1 (revtt), but the downloading stopped half way, it said tracker content cannot be found, is any1 else having similar problems? shall i jus use utorrent v 1.8a?
    im using xp pro verion.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    maybe that torrent was deleted from tracker so u cant download the rest,also that has nothing to do with utorrent or maybe its some tracker problem

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    maybe that torrent was deleted from tracker so u cant download the rest,also that has nothing to do with utorrent or maybe its some tracker problem
    Ya, Im going to agree with Forumas here, check the site. I know a few sites went down last night for a little bit of time, so you might want to just update the tracker too through utorrent and see what that says.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ill keep using version 1.7.6 and if theres any problems in the future then ill av to switch

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If the downloading suddenly stopped, that wouldn't be because of a dead tracker. As long as you are connected to peers, the downloading should continue even if the tracker goes dead. You should see the health indicator go red, but you should still get some download done.

I'd drop a message at http://forum.utorrent.com and see what they say.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ok thanks for ur help