Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SoundDamage; What's the hype about?

SkeLTeR's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    besides for a starter tracker they are disabling accounts for inactivity too fast. already lost 2 times there my account and i don't feel like register there again to lose it, just cuz i am still waiting for my kind of contents. not an interesting policy for a starting tracker, one must admit.

i'll stay at STMusic and waffles for now.
    So tell me. Why we need accounts who hasn`t visited in SD like 5 weeks, if we can delete, and hope that it will be repleaced by some active user?

Sorry for my bad english...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    if they're inactive they arn't taking up any bandwidth. what's the problem with letting them keep their account until you guys get better? i mean seriously, who is gonna find what they want in 930 torrents? nobody.

If you want more users, then raise the cap and either upload a lot of torrents yourselves, or let users upload torrents as well

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    SkeLTeR's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    if they're inactive they arn't taking up any bandwidth. what's the problem with letting them keep their account until you guys get better? i mean seriously, who is gonna find what they want in 930 torrents? nobody.

If you want more users, then raise the cap and either upload a lot of torrents yourselves, or let users upload torrents as well
    Now we reaching 7000 users, and deleting accounts, so other users can register, who maybe will leech and maybe will be uploaders. We hope they won`t sit in SD and do nothing...

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeLTeR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post

Now we reaching 7000 users, and deleting accounts, so other users can register, who maybe will leech and maybe will be uploaders. We hope they won`t sit in SD and do nothing...
    then your tracker has just failed. At this point you can't afford such a luxury.
    no erections on deleting inactive users at the cradle of a tracker, just eliminating potentially good users.

good luck, you'll need it.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-28-2008 at 12:01 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    what hype ?

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeLTeR View Post
    then your tracker has just failed. At this point you can't afford such a luxury.
    no erections on deleting inactive users at the cradle of a tracker, just eliminating potentially good users.

Potentially good users? Why keep them if they are potentially good users, but inactive users right now. We need good users now, not later.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    We need good users now, not later.
    Right-o!

We need users that can upload,be active in forums,and in irc. You won't find that in a account that hasn't been touched in over a week...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by broomhead View Post

Potentially good users? Why keep them if they are potentially good users, but inactive users right now. We need good users now, not later.
    yeah, so kick them out, they are harming the tracker , anyway there are better ones in the market, and people will obviously move if they are not allowed to wait.
    it's your policy, i won't bother register again there so soon, and like me many others.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-28-2008 at 05:30 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    come on, there is always something you can download..
    i cant imagine they have nothing of interest on sd^^
    hm whats the hype about? - everyone wanted to stalk squirr3l

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    truth is SD sucks now.
    only people cheering for it is SD staff or saff friends !

but good luck in the future.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast