Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: SoundDamage; What's the hype about?

BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    In that post I suggested 4 music trackers. It's not like I'm saying SD is the best. It's kind of funny that you say we were trying too hard to get more members in SD. You seem to be trying to get them away. There is no need to post that you don't like the tracker more than once(even if it's said in a different way). Your question has been answered. This thread could be closed...

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i asked how many torrent are on the tracker atm, my question wasn't answered..

anyways, I didn't start this thread with the intention of driving people away from SD. In January and a bit earlier there was lots of word going around about the tracker, and i made this post because i didn't see anything great about it and was curious to what I was missing over there. anyways, look at it now, was i wrong?

I think what drived people away was not this thread, but the fact that users had no ability to upload so the site could not grow, the site was stale and the search function pointless with the amount of torrents that were seeding, and the unprofessional pms that blatantly advertised signups to flimber, some sort of facebook clone or who knows what. And the fact that it closed down.

before you bumped this i ended the thread on the note "they're giving it another shot, and you gotta commend them for that" which is pretty positive if you ask me

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    It's hyped cuz it's r00ts are from here, you know how it goes, rarity shit then small userbase, "privileged" members can join after closing invites, they all participate in hyping it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Electronic only? I'm out!

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    SkeLTeR's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    i asked how many torrent are on the tracker atm, my question wasn't answered..

anyways, I didn't start this thread with the intention of driving people away from SD. In January and a bit earlier there was lots of word going around about the tracker, and i made this post because i didn't see anything great about it and was curious to what I was missing over there. anyways, look at it now, was i wrong?

I think what drived people away was not this thread, but the fact that users had no ability to upload so the site could not grow, the site was stale and the search function pointless with the amount of torrents that were seeding, and the unprofessional pms that blatantly advertised signups to flimber, some sort of facebook clone or who knows what. And the fact that it closed down.

before you bumped this i ended the thread on the note "they're giving it another shot, and you gotta commend them for that" which is pretty positive if you ask me
    How many times you will say about flimber? Yeap it was our fault but now we are tryin to correct our stupid move.
    In this second we have: Torrents: 310.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    FST.L0VeR BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    sounddamage isn't good at all

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    SkeLTeR's Avatar Member
    Freeleech keep to continue and now we allow all to upload...
    Last edited by SkeLTeR; 05-28-2008 at 11:47 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by SkeLTeR View Post
    Freeleech keep to continue and now we allow all to upload...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678