Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Tracker/Site for PSP Games?

Aeyen's Avatar Poster

Question Mark

I've been searching for torrent sites for PSP Games for around 2 weeks now (I know, that's not yet too long) .. Demonoid has closed , too abd, because they had a sum of PSP .cso and .iso and stuff for PSP but since they closed, downloading has been so hard for me. Can anyone please help?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Bcg.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Bcg

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Aeyen's Avatar Poster
    anyone got invites for bcg? also, more suggestions?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    BCG is closed, but you can find psp packs on 0day trackers like TL, RevTT etc. BCG is the best site for psp games, but you could also try bitgamer, they have around 150 psp games.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuchi View Post
    BCG is closed, but you can find psp packs on 0day trackers like TL, RevTT etc. BCG is the best site for psp games, but you could also try bitgamer, they have around 150 psp games.
    Best advice given so far. I should of added some of that stuff as well.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Aeyen's Avatar Poster
    Every site that you said requires an invite, but thanks though ;D Sorry to rush but, does anyone have invites to any of these?

Please send me an invite : [email protected]

And I have a few PSP Games I could also upload to contribute to you and the site Thank you guyz

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeyen View Post
    Every site that you said requires an invite, but thanks though ;D Sorry to rush but, does anyone have invites to any of these?

And I have a few PSP Games I could also upload to contribute to you and the site Thank you guyz
    I thought you might have been a member of TL/RevTT but guess not. I did however sent you a bitgamer invite, so at least you get a quick fix.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Aeyen's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeyen View Post

I thought you might have been a member of TL/RevTT but guess not. I did however sent you a bitgamer invite, so at least you get a quick fix.
    Thanks a lot Thanks for being kind to me I really do appreciate it. I owe you lots You're so kind..makes me wanna cry I am really grateful thank you

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Underground gamer is a good one as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast