Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Is Better , Warez or Bit torrent?

alfry1010's Avatar Be aware of the HD BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I try some warez but all the spam and the virus in the site of warez were depressing.

So i prefer BT because have got ANY fake or virus and the site of BT are very safe (the good one)

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by alfry1010 View Post
    I try some warez but all the spam and the virus in the site of warez were depressing.

So i prefer BT because have got ANY fake or virus and the site of BT are very safe (the good one)
    i think the type of warez that you referred to is the old school type; where warez sites actually hosted the files that you've downloaded, and true this type can be very risky. however, the new type is a completely different world, where files are being hosted in any of direct download servers, and the majority of them are completely secure since it's being distributed through warez forums or blogs. actually, i am rather amazed how some people can actually turn a blind eye on this development, considering that content wise it could rival both bt and usenet, and security wise; it's actually very secure and anonymous since download links are given specific links, thus there is no risk of our isp throttling our connections due to excessive downloading activities

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Now,Bittorrents is the best...but in 3-4 years...who knows...
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    Some say the same about warez

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnentier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    Some say the same about warez
    it's all relative; depend on which one do you use the most

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Rapidshare for the win!!! No ratio, no need to upload.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    It depends if you have an RS account, Warez is better.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Bittorrent absolutely. Much more quality

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    I prefer torrents.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    I only use free rapidshare and warez for small stuff like programs etc. I quit the premium services some time ago since the speeds and limits where getting hilarious as my ISPs speed was getting faster.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast