Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: XboX better than PS3??

BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hey,
    I have no idea why does almost everybody says that Xbox360 is better than PS3?
    I'm asking this question cuz my bro bought yesterday a PS3 and he told me that it's amazing, and what is more interesting is that it has a fantastic controller .
    Waiting for any reply,

-OmaRin0

2. Games   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    This is a unique question, I can't recall ever having a discussion of whether one console is better than another. I will have to meditate on this and get back to you with an answer.

3. Games   -   #3
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    xbox 360 is better

u can see on the net the difference ..they are checking wich one is better

i'm note sure where i saw that ..but if u search u'll find

4. Games   -   #4
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    That fantastic controller the ps3 doesn't work correctly in most of the games on the ps3. The xbox is better because it has better games, xboxlive, more stable games and accessories. The 360 is pretty much the next gen ps2 lol.
    See ya in another life, brother.

5. Games   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    thx for the replies guys
    still waiting for more convincing replies

6. Games   -   #6
    Bucktoof's Avatar Byaaah! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    This is a topic that's beaten to death by all the fanboys and haters out there. If you do a search, you'll find more than enough of these threads.

It's simply a matter of opinion. Anyone who tells you console A is better than console B is more than likely giving you an opinion based upon trying just one of them. It's much better if they just tell you why console A is awesome. Your brother bought a ps3 and loves it, that's great and he told you why I'm sure. There are people who like the 360 and they'll tell you what they like about it.

Do a google search of "xbox 360 vs. ps3" and you get 184,000 hits. I suggest you try both and make a decision for yourself. But games are always coming out so your opinion might change over time.

This is just a flame war waiting to happen
    http://4t.myminicity.com/ind - build industry!
    http://4t.myminicity.com/tra - build transportation
    http://4t.myminicity.com/sec - build security

7. Games   -   #7
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by OmaRin0 View Post
    Hey,
    I have no idea why does almost everybody says that Xbox360 is better than PS3?
    I'm asking this question cuz my bro bought yesterday a PS3 and he told me that it's amazing, and what is more interesting is that it has a fantastic controller .
    Waiting for any reply,

-OmaRin0
    This is easy. (I own a PSWii60)

Right now the best console is the 360. Going forward I think it will be the PS3.
    The worst is the Wii and it doesn't look great going forward.

I make my opinion based on game selection and online play.

The 360's multiplatform games mostly look better mainly because it is the lead platform. Games are made for it first then ported.

The PS3 has had shit to write home about on game selection until R&C Tools Of Destruction and Uncharted came out late last year. One of it's best games was Resistance Fall Of Man. Looking forward, the PS3 has some killer game coming and the 360s lineup doesn't look as good.

For hardware, the PS3 wins. It is BR player, includes wi-fi, and has free online play which gets better and better (still not as good as XBL).

The Wii gets a great game here and there but it has a horrid lineup in comparsion to the other two. Super Mario Galaxy is damn good and Super Smash Bros Brawl will be killer. However, you probably couldn't find 10 games that you'd really want this year for the Wii. I have a free sub to Nintendo Power mag and it's a shit read. I won't be renewing....even for free.

On the flip, you'd probably find at least 15 for each the PS360.

With the price drops, ease of adding more hard drive space, free online, included wi-fi, BR player, and game lineup going forward, I'd say the PS3 is the best buy. I'm looking forward to Resistance 2: United We Fall (this fall) which will have 2 full campaigns, 60 player multiplayer, 6 player co-op, and more.

If you can get a 360 also though you'll also have killer games from last year like Halo 3, Mass Effect, and Bioshock to keep you occupied.

Mass Effect is a damn good RPG with very few flaws. It's like a feature film.

8. Games   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    XBOX360 pad is the best by far.
    thus, if you plan buy only original games, PS3 is the way to go.
    if you intend to have a big portfolio of "backups" xbox360 without any hesitation.

plus, xboxlive owns PSN.

9. Games   -   #9
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    If true that Sony will quit releasing the Ps3 80 gb version after 1/28/08, I'd think long and hard before recommending again . The whole point with me was the backward compatibility .

10. Games   -   #10
    Thanks guys for the replies,
    so for now, i understood from this topic and from other forums that the main problem of PS3 is that there is not enough games for it.. but in hardware PS3 is much better than Xbox360.
    i just have 1 question:
    if u can't play downloaded games on PS3, why is there a lot of PS3 releases? isn't that stupid?
    keep the replies coming and thx again guys

-OmaRin0

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast