Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FST Member Request

IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    If you want Scl, ScT and FTN invite yuo should first spend some more time here and participate a bit more.

It's a bit to soon for people to know what kind of user you are and to "risk" giving out such great trackers.

Cheers

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by psychophil View Post
    Have been in the torrenting community for a few years and have seen alot of change.
    Back in the day of Lokitorrent sadly no longer with us, Suprnova which was also shut down but seems to have re-invented itself, let's hope it can be as good as it used to be.
    Now today there seems to be an abundance of quality trackers. I am currently a member of TL, SCC, FL, TB, plus a number of other trackers not as prominent
    So I am asking any FST members if they could provide any of the following free invites:

RevTT

SCL
    SCT
    Those 3 are all 0day trackers. If you are a member at SCC you already are getting the fastest pre times for 0day so I dont understand why you also want to get accounts there as all 3 have the same material.

Just a idea.

Also, when you put out a list like that, it makes you look like a collector. Id recommend just making a request for 1 tracker per week and try it out, with 5 new trackers how are you going to be able to use any of them enough. Just a thought.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Thanks IceTee + fatcat for helping me out with some good advice.
    Could anyone point me in the direction of a free RevTT invite.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    I'm wondering you already have TL & SCC which would have about the same thing RevTT has if not better.. Is there any reason why you need it ?? TBH TL & SCC is VERY good trackers for 0day or are you trying to collect sites for levels ?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by SaRkAsM View Post
    I'm wondering you already have TL & SCC which would have about the same thing RevTT has if not better.. Is there any reason why you need it ?? TBH TL & SCC is VERY good trackers for 0day or are you trying to collect sites for levels ?
    revtt isnt for level and has 10k+ torrents unlike TL and SCC has around 10k with music 0day and normal categories combined.
    revtt is level two, so i dont belive he is fishing for levels.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    For your own safety don't post any or all of your nick on screenshots and probably not the time you last logged in for that matter. good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12