Thread: Bloodmoon

Poster
    Does anybody have a hash for a cd image of bloodmoon expansion pack for morrowind? i've been looking for 2 weeks now. i managed to find a working tribunal cd, but i'd like the bloodmoon expansion also. any help will be appreciated, and i'll be sharing the file for 2 weeks to help it spread.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    please anybody? i've looked around but havn't found anything.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    I dont know where a hash is but have you tried isohunt.com

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    isohunt.com isn't working for me. anybody with a hash?

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    anybody know of atleast a website that i can get a verified off from?

6. Games   -   #6
    hey i just downloaded blood moon off of emule, no errors on the disc and it installs fine. but when i start the game it will go through the normal loading before the main menu and tehn a bunch of errors pop up, i say continue running executable, but then it crashes, ive tried it with and with out the mods i was using before i installed it.
    if it matters i do havea legitimate morrowind 1 CD and a illegitimate bloodmoon, and i also dont have tribunal.

any help is apreciated

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    you slready asked it in gameworld. dont ask twice. and i answered it there.

8. Games   -   #8
    did you mean me gamer? cuz i have posted twice, but so far no one has answered me correct me if im wrong

9. Games   -   #9
    and i still need some one to help me

plz

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ibanez@7 September 2003 - 18:44
    hey i just downloaded blood moon off of emule, no errors on the disc and it installs fine. but when i start the game it will go through the normal loading before the main menu and tehn a bunch of errors pop up, i say continue running executable, but then it crashes, ive tried it with and with out the mods i was using before i installed it.
    if it matters i do havea legitimate morrowind 1 CD and a illegitimate bloodmoon, and i also dont have tribunal.

any help is apreciated
    all 3 of my game disks are downloaded of kazaa lite and the game works fine for me. maybe you got a corrupted download or install. try reinstalling the game. also you should download tribunal. it adds a lot to the game. little things you dont notice till there gone. but wish you had them.