Thread: NZB Index

Whenever I download the nzb file I get a zip file and it fails to unzip. This is happening for any nzb file I download from NZB Index. Is anyone else having this issue?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by somelazyguy View Post
    Whenever I download the nzb file I get a zip file and it fails to unzip. This is happening for any nzb file I download from NZB Index. Is anyone else having this issue?
    No. Give me an example.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    I went to https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-mov...d-pipe-272305/

and clicked on "Download .NZB" and I get a zip file. When I try to unzip it fails.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    How big is the file that downloads? (on your computer browse to thefile, right click it, properties)
    For me I have 0 problems so not sure why you're getting problems.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Sorry to hijack this thread but I have a simular problem.. when not logged in I can see 2 options, Download NZB and download zip. Once logged in I only see Download zip?
    Rent this space

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    It seems to be a problem with Safari. It gets the zip file and says fail to decompress. I see the partially finished .download file in Downloads folder as well. Once I open up its package contents I see the proper .nzb file inside. Kind of bothersome to always have to go through this to get the .nzb file but it works for now.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    I'm having a similar problem. "Unable to unarchive _________ into "Downloads". (Error 1 - Operation not permitted.)

I can try Firefox. Let's see what happens.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeball Kid View Post
    I'm having a similar problem. "Unable to unarchive _________ into "Downloads". (Error 1 - Operation not permitted.)

I can try Firefox. Let's see what happens.
    This should fix it in FF - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/201

This isn't a forum issue though so not sure why you posted in this section. If you continue to have problems, please create a thread in "Software".

yo