Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have u been here?

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post

Oh course I do , I just though I'd never be here that long .
    Ah, right.
    Just that your initial post was an odd way to express it.
    Well I'm more into reading about Software and thats what brought me here , just can't find a better site than this and believe I tried . After awhile you discover the Movie or Hardware section and your hooked .

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Long enough lol.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post

I realized that too. Lounge is for the "retired" bt traders lol.
    Nah, it's for the people who are clever enough to realise they can get everything they need to download from one or two BT sites or prefer usenet anyway lol

I think I got my first invite from a lounge lizard , and remember this was way before the Bitorrent section . Think it was Zed or some kind soul , never forgot it .

I think thats the only problem with the Bitorrent invasion I have , they don't like to step out of their comfort zone . The lounge does n't talk about software problems or whats a good book or movie here in the lounge , they post in the section that supports it .

Sorry for droning on but just my thoughts .

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Drone on as much as you like, Peat. Absolutely no problem at all - you're completely wrong, tho'

Most folk who mainly post in the lounge hardly ever post other stuff in the relevant sections 'cos they want to talk about their software problem/the movie they watched/defective HD with people that they usually talk to.

Which reminds me, I need an excellent wireless mouse and keyboard. I don't care if it's expensive, I just want it to work properly.
    I'm going to use my PC as the main media centre for my living room, plug it into the telly, like. So I'll need them in lieu of a remote control.

Any recommendations?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by thebazzla View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post

I realized that too. Lounge is for the "retired" bt traders lol.
    never traded a site in all my time here
    Ewe need to remember that the bittards think the whole internets revolves around torrents tho' and that this forum was created solely for them to get invites to sites. It didn't exist before the invite section as far as they're aware.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Drone on as much as you like, Peat. Absolutely no problem at all - you're completely wrong, tho'

Most folk who mainly post in the lounge hardly ever post other stuff in the relevant sections 'cos they want to talk about their software problem/the movie they watched/defective HD with people that they usually talk to.

Which reminds me, I need an excellent wireless mouse and keyboard. I don't care if it's expensive, I just want it to work properly.
    I'm going to use my PC as the main media centre for my living room, plug it into the telly, like. So I'll need them in lieu of a remote control.

Any recommendations?
    http://www.ebuyer.com/product/125008

I've got the older, cheaper version (was loiyke £50) and both the keyboard and mouse wurk fine for me, like.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    manker's Avatar effendi
    £147.04
    Thanks, tho'

Maybe I was a little hasty with the 'I don't care if it's expensive' comment. I plainly do.

Does your older cheaper version work from across the other side of the room, like - also have you dropped it and found that it still wurks?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I'm here because Biggles told me this board was in desperate need of someone with my charm, wit and grasp of the human condition, and I can never turn a man down when he's on his knees.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    £147.04
    Thanks, tho'

Maybe I was a little hasty with the 'I don't care if it's expensive' comment. I plainly do.

Does your older cheaper version work from across the other side of the room, like - also have you dropped it and found that it still wurks?
    mine aren't bluetooth, like, so they don't work properly from the other side of the room (this room is huge tho'). They wurk fine upto about 10-15ft away, like.

A bluetooth one should work fine from pretty much anywhere in your house tho' cause the range is loiyke 20 metres or something else.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Too long . Gad I look at my join date and think what a looszer .
    You're not the only one

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast