Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Humble request

mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Heya!

I usually try and refrain from making a request thread about a high level tracker, but it just so happens none of my friends are in the tracker either. So here goes...

I'd like to humbly ask the generous FST community if there is someone out there who could help me get in to FTN?

I thoroughly use every tracker that I am a member of and maintain good ratios in each. I've only gotten into the trackers that I'm in by the grace of the FST community. So one more time I'm asking for your help.

I'm more than willing to provide any ratio proof if it is deemed necessary, and I also might be able to return the favor some day.

So drop me a line! I'm always interested in chatting.
    Last edited by mamacita; 01-28-2008 at 05:49 AM.
    Kindness goes a long way!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Talk to me !

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Why do you want ftn, your post only implies you want it for its high level... Just because a site is rare does not mean it will be best for you. You seem to have some good sites in your userbar that have the same content types as ftn. A better understanding of why you want it would greatly help you chances.
    Good luck

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    You can maintain good ratios and you're on the best fricken site - SCT. So really?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I'm interested in FTN mainly because it is much like F*C in that there are more ways than one to keep a good ratio.

My problem with ScT is that, while I CAN maintain a good ratio there, I don't always get as much uploading as I would like due to my slower upload bandwidth. On sites like F*C and FTN, its not entirely necessary to have good upload speed to maintain a decent ratio.

And I will repeat, I have no problem maintaining ratios despite this setback. And F*C is great, but I can't find everything I want there. The community is awesome, however, and I love the way they deal with ratios there. I've heard FTN is somewhat similar.

And no, I don't want if for its high level...I have a lvl 9 after all, and am not asking for any other lvl 9-10.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    He-Duck
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    You can maintain good ratios and you're on the best fricken site - SCT. So really?
    hey, i can maintain good ratios but am NOT on SCT...
    can that get ME anything???

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I'm kind of afraid to bump this with all the queer FTN requests that keep getting bumped.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster
    Someone give this person an invite. This is the most sincere request I have ever seen. I hope you get your invite dude.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    I'm kind of afraid to bump this with all the queer FTN requests that keep getting bumped.
    what makes yours not queer...

looks like the same as everyother request thread.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with being queer. Different ,is a better choice of words.
    See ya in another life, brother.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast