Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Funfile

sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It's a good site to use for people not so familiar with torrents or private sites it's just a starting point to move on from although i like the idea of a shoutbox which i would like to see on many different sites but bandwidth is high so i heard

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    It's a good site to use for people not so familiar with torrents or private sites it's just a starting point to move on from although i like the idea of a shoutbox which i would like to see on many different sites but bandwidth is high so i heard
    100% agree. Plus they have bonus points system and a small 2gig upload sat for every new signed up. One of the first private tracker.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    only thing you need to know about this site is it is hosted in the USA. Its not safe there and from what i have been told the FBI can come take them servers at any time and have all your info.

Its best to stay far far away from this place, or atleast untill they move the site to some place safe.

Wild

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    funfile is run by scammers, and banned users from torrent communities. Zerocool / lockdown is a such person.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    only thing you need to know about this site is it is hosted in the USA. Its not safe there and from what i have been told the FBI can come take them servers at any time and have all your info.

Its best to stay far far away from this place, or atleast untill they move the site to some place safe.

Wild
    Talk about paranoia, huh.Piracy is piracy, Us is not really different from other places, but regardless its not very likely and the fact that your even worried about a take down, especially it somehow hurting you, maybe file sharing isn't for you.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerse View Post

Wild
    Talk about paranoia, huh.Piracy is piracy, Us is not really different from other places, but regardless its not very likely and the fact that your even worried about a take down, especially it somehow hurting you, maybe file sharing isn't for you.

Wow you just dont get it.

You think running a site in the USA is smart and or safe, if you do then your pretty dumb. Running a torrent site is a risk no matter where your at, but why make it easy for them to get all the info on you and your members, i mean atleast try and protect your members.

I dont give 2 sh*ts about that site but only letting others know thats its not a safe place to be at.

Wild

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerse View Post

Wow you just dont get it.

You think running a site in the USA is smart and or safe, if you do then your pretty dumb. Running a torrent site is a risk no matter where your at, but why make it easy for them to get all the info on you and your members, i mean atleast try and protect your members.

I dont give 2 sh*ts about that site but only letting others know thats its not a safe place to be at.

Wild
    sorry, you don't seem to get it.You've been mislead by all the headlines of sites being taken down you nievly forget what a small percentage it is of sites/people that are ever affected by this, regardless of location.

The risk is no greater in US, the fact is there is simply more buiseness in US, therefore more potentally illegal sites.Stop spreading your fear mongering.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by 1EXPLOiT1337 View Post
    funfile is run by scammers, and banned users from torrent communities. Zerocool / lockdown is a such person.
    can u please give some proof of what u have just said?

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    funfile is great, they have good speeds (i've gotten 1mbit there which is my highest speed) and i don't give a damn about pre-times unless it's cloverfield and they got it just as fast as anyone else
    o hai

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    hornetsnest
    I really like Funfile. I've tried about 10 or 15 different semi-private trackers, and being something of a newb to private trackers, its by far the best I've found. Very good community, admins, mods, and torrents. Friendly, mature, and well structured. I keep looking to see if I can find an even better tracker, but so far none really compare, except in content: each has their own specialty of course. Funfile has a little of everything and good response times for requests. I'd rather have people who'll help each other out than access to torrents immediately after release.

I really can't think of anything I can't wait 12 hours for.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast