Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Funfile

pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Funfile is a shit hole end of story. Owner is a cheater, and i am sure supposed server specs are just made up. Don't waste even a second there. Only thing good are the coders, but half of them have left. Seriously just join any easy to get into site like ST, RevoTT, SCC and its way way way better than that site.

Someone invite me to fsc please

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    thanks for the heads up

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    PsychOSex's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Tracker Is No Good

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I completely disagree, but I'm not gonna rant and argue with anyone because each is to his own opinion.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post

Wow you just dont get it.

You think running a site in the USA is smart and or safe, if you do then your pretty dumb. Running a torrent site is a risk no matter where your at, but why make it easy for them to get all the info on you and your members, i mean atleast try and protect your members.

I dont give 2 sh*ts about that site but only letting others know thats its not a safe place to be at.

Wild
    sorry, you don't seem to get it.You've been mislead by all the headlines of sites being taken down you nievly forget what a small percentage it is of sites/people that are ever affected by this, regardless of location.

The risk is no greater in US, the fact is there is simply more buiseness in US, therefore more potentally illegal sites.Stop spreading your fear mongering.

WOW you are just Stupid.
    Last edited by wildbytes; 02-03-2008 at 05:27 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    ROGERSE

thanks a lot for your key

IT WORKS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123