Yes. I have a problem with the way US handles so called "copyright - infringements" and criminalizing people for P2P I do not want to go neither in details nor in any political subjects.
Alright. But because you do not like the politics of a country, you have the right to flame a member who is citizen of that country? Surely you think all americans are "low-cultured american's" as you told me on the PM you sent me.

2. Honey, I do not need any permission to create any threads, not even from U, noob.
Read again my post. I never said you needed permission (from me or anybody) or anything like that. I'm telling you that YOU don't have the authority to tell someone if he CAN laugh or CAN NOT laugh. I don't have that authority either, and the only ones who have it here, are the moderators.

Just walk away, and do not spam
I'm not walking away, but yes I'm not going to spam. Guess this forum has enough spam from you since you joined.

read G.B. Shaw, or Shakespeare.
Yeah, nice recommendations. I read both of them. Book recommendations have kinda nothing to do with a BitTorrent forum but, it's ok.

3. I don't care why "people" like U laugh. I really don't. And if u are capable of reading - apparently no, sweetheart -
Yeah, you post in a discussion board and then you don't care about what the people that discuss think. Makes one think why you posted this at the beginning. (I have a hunch, maybe increase your post count?) Hey, and you are calling me Sweetheart? That's kinda gay dude.

the thread has the word "Rumor" in it. I guess enough said. Period.
Yeah, I'm going to start a thread, because I heard a rumor FTN is going to become an open sign-up tracker. Hey, if it doesn't happen don't blame me I put the word RUMOR in the sentence, so what I'm saying has 0 reliability.

If U still want to marry me, noob, be my guest!
Definitely, this is gay.

Everybody can write down her opinion, even U. So don't bother, troll.
The second sentence goes against the first one. Just letting you know.

bye... sweetheart?