Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: PC World Good Deal

manker's Avatar effendi
    A few of the boys I used to play footie with are postmen, they are lazy cunts. Fact. Around where I live, there was a problem about some mail getting delivered.

After several years, there was an inquiry and the postie had been picking up his sack full of letters and small parcels, emptying them in his garden shed and going back to bed.

He never opened any of the letters to steal the contents, he just couldn't be fecked to walk around delivering them. A few of my friends (also postmen) knew him and said they had no idea he wasn't doing his round.

Don't think criminal proceeedings amounted to much but he did get the sack.

sack lol

When I don't do some work for a client, I blame it on postmen for not delivering it. I always swear blind that I posted the letter. People around here have all read the story (it was front page of the local Argus ), so they all just accept the excuse.
    Pretty handy, actually.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    well the problem is they don't do security checks so any crim can join the only way they get found out is that they plant test letters on your round to see if they get delivered or not in some cases

3. Lounge   -   #43
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by thebazzla View Post
    well the problem is they don't do security checks so any crim can join the only way they get found out is that they plant test letters on your round to see if they get delivered or not in some cases
    They make people do quizzes

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebazzla View Post
    They make people do quizzes
    It always makes me laugh when you hear on the news "Police are quizzing three suspects..."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345