Thread: ES DVD wont play right in DVD player

Question Mark

I got a DVD and its has ES in its ISO title, so I think its european. Because the first menu shows 4 languages to pick from. I used DVD-Shrink to shrink it and make it region free but the bloody thing goes wacko in my DVD player. Its not a Bad DVD either, I tried a few others that were like this also.

Anyone else have this problem before? How do I fix this?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    ES = Espanol ? Never seen myself tho , how about trying DvdSanta and convert files to dvd then try burning .

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    They play fine in PowerDVD on my computer. My DVD Player is a Apex AD-1500, which I just read only supports region 1 (USA), but that shouldn't be a problems since I made it region free. I've done other many other DVDs with DVD-Shrink before and had no problems with them.

On the computer I get 5 choices of Languages before it goes into the normal area (I have a ISOs of the same tv series that are US, so they don't bug out like this foreign one). Choices are:
    English, Espanol, Francais Benelux, Nedelandstalig, Francais.

I guess I'll have to watch it on the computer, but thats not as enjoyable. I prefer relaxing on the couch, plus I cant watch them with others either.