Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheerleaders at invite section

kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11

Angry

seems like we have got a lot of cheerleaders at invite section lately ! they start as soon as someone request a FTN or sct invite like this: " you deserve it" , "good luck m8", " i wish you get it soon"............. why would you cheer for someone else by spamming their tread and not helping them!? how much more useless replies?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by kayvanblue View Post
    seems like we have got a lot of cheerleaders at invite section lately ! they start as soon as someone request a FTN or sct invite like this: " you deserve it" , "good luck m8", " i wish you get it soon"............. why would you cheer for someone else by spamming their tread and not helping them!? how much more useless replies?
    yea i know what u mean,but this is nothing new its happening all day and it will happend all time time since staff here havent dont much to prevent that good luck and other BS..

Spam Posting
    • DO NOT post "good luck", "nice giveaway" or similar repeatedly.
    • DO NOT repeatedly spam threads with content-less posts.
    • Members posting spam will receive infractions.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Forumas is right, it's written in the rules but no staff is forcing this rule.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by kayvanblue View Post
    they actually don't mean what they write. it's just a senseless flowery phrase.

most of them don't care if the requester gets the invite or not.

they do it to get the attention of possible inviters and to bring their postcount up, because they are looking for those trackers themselves.

if they really wanted to wish good luck to a friend, they would not post it in every random thread.

"good luck" means "hello, i'm here too and i'm looking for the same invite".
    Last edited by Polarbear; 01-27-2008 at 12:57 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    who cares lock
    Need FTN,FSC

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I used to report them till the staff asked me to stop it!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Spam Posting
    • DO NOT post "good luck", "nice giveaway" or similar repeatedly.
    • DO NOT repeatedly spam threads with content-less posts.
    • Members posting spam will receive infractions.
    Posting "good luck", "nice giveaway" or similar once or twice is fine but repeatedly is a no-no.

Yes, FST bittorrent staffer do warn people...coz i know i had one...probably someone reported me

Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    I used to report them till the staff asked me to stop it!
    so u are the one who reported me huh?
    Last edited by squirr3l; 01-27-2008 at 01:07 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

Even when people here used to call you a spammer but you never posted such sh*t! and that's why I never reported you.
    <NES> lol
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post

Even when people here used to call you a spammer but you never posted such sh*t! and that's why I never reported you.
    was kidding ; )

10. BitTorrent   -   #10

was kidding ; )
    I know, I was just trying to motivate you in order to spam more
    <NES> lol

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast