Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Matrix

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    The movie was saying that all of the world was just a computer software program and they called it the matrix that the humans were grown not born like normal like when neo jumped out of that tub he was always there he had never been out of tub until he took the pill.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by terfdurkel@30 July 2003 - 14:28
    I didn't particularly like The Matrix either, and I don't have a pressing need to see the sequels either. Same with Lord of the Rings, which I thought was incredibly boring.
    woohooo bout time someone said that on this board thought i was the only one
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    gemby! i think what you're really trying to say is that you just can't except the truth. you're only human, so i suppose it's acceptable for you to reject the matrix in favour of a life that you think is real

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    i think that reloaded wasent as good as the first one but still kicked ass
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    The reality you all think you know is bullshit,we are all being used as 'batteries' by the machines.They feed off of our electrical life energys.Whilst they do this,we are living a dream,a computer program called the matrix.If you feel that somethings not quite right,then theres a chance you can be free'd from the matrix.Thats what happened to Neo,a computer hacker that felt life was 'not quite right'.Neo was free'd and is now leading the revolution to overthrow the machines and restore the human race to a 'real' existence.Neo is 'The One',and can,whilst in the 'matrix',use extraordinary powers to defeat the 'Agents'.Agents are a part of the matrix and serve as 'guardians' against people who are free'd.They have awsome power.

Any clearer?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by draven@30 July 2003 - 18:48
    gemby! i think what you're really trying to say is that you just can't except the truth. you're only human, so i suppose it's acceptable for you to reject the matrix in favour of a life that you think is real
    its true i cant accept it lol

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    He explained it exactly right

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    lmao

who knows why this broad doesnt like the matrix. no1 ever said you have to like
    the movie. dont listen to ppl who say that the reason you dont like a movie is
    because "you dont understand it" or "your tampon couldnt absorb the complex story".
    cant ppl just not like a movie? i liked the matrix and reloaded. if you didnt fine.
    but dont ask us why YOU didnt like it. how
    should we know.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    ignore gemb shes just stupid

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    ok what the fuck !

and shut it scribble or are u gonna do a matrix on me lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast