Thread: Why Dont Me God Damn Films Play...

right just downloaded pirtes of the carribean 1)it dont play in kazaa theter thingy 2)it plays on on different media players but last for like 2sec even tho its a 44min file and 3) yes i got all the codecs
    have any ideas wats up ...

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Look at the damn pinned topics in the questions section please. Or ask in the appropriate section(movies) if that doesn't help you.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by Craig-CorsaGSi@13 August 2003 - 00:31
    right just downloaded pirtes of the carribean 1)it dont play in kazaa theter thingy 2)it plays on on different media players but last for like 2sec even tho its a 44min file and 3) yes i got all the codecs
    have any ideas wats up ...
    I saw it in the theater it was great! You should go see it. BTW it lasts about 2.5 hours long so whatever you got that is 44min is FAKE! Try the verifieds.
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    this dosnt help but you sound like a red neck in the topic

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    sorry about that last one but i had to tell u the truth. obviosly you had a fake file and it was probablly corrupt becuase it is ove 2 hours long

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    ahh but ya all wrong cos its REAL

but i film aint gonna be 2hours long is it when its in 3parts so ..

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by balamm@13 August 2003 - 03:59
    Look at the damn pinned topics in the questions section please. Or ask in the appropriate section(movies) if that doesn&#39;t help you.
    and yesh i did look in there but it wasnt no help hence y i posted this

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Dont Really Know What Your Problem Is O_O, I Dont Mean The Video Problem, I Mean In Your Head

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    **shudders** a girl I know says yesh... and umm, it freaks me out when other people say it...

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Fuck it cheers for all ur help