Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: linkin park fans

express98's Avatar Poster

Unsure

hi just been to the gig in manchester great show but heres my question,where do i get the following stuff like the shows dvd etc http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/...&minorcatid=60
    as mentioned here got my tickets from these hope some 1 can help my son drivin me mad for em

2. Music   -   #2
    petrea86's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'm not exactly a FAN of linkin' park but my girlfriend is crazy about them! in my opinnion...they're pretty cool!

3. Music   -   #3
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    They had good albums, but the last one sucks badly... their change of style was really a bad idea, and even the best songs of the new album don't come near to the songs in LP's good times (Hybrid Theory, Meteora)

4. Music   -   #4
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by DyNast View Post
    They had good albums, but the last one sucks badly... their change of style was really a bad idea, and even the best songs of the new album don't come near to the songs in LP's good times (Hybrid Theory, Meteora)
    Yeah, hybrid theory is pure gold, meteora & reanimation's are pretty good too. Minutes to midnight = total disappointment
    Last edited by S!X; 02-14-2008 at 08:49 PM.

5. Music   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by S!X View Post
    Yeah, hybrid theory is pure gold, meteora & reanimations are pretty good too. Minutes to midnight = total disappointment
    There are 1-2 good songs

6. Music   -   #6
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    linkin park at full speed :X:X

7. Music   -   #7
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    [quote=S!X;2630615]

... hybrid theory is pure gold, meteora & reanimations are pretty good too. Minutes to midnight = total disappointment
    Yes, you're so damn right! Minutes to midnight

Nothing compares to their first albums. Now I have their full discography. I so happy about that!

8. Music   -   #8
    Well I really like LP but their last album was a big dissapointment when I first listened to it. I definetly like their old style better but after some time I don't think minutes to midnight is so bad anymore it's just that I'm used to their old sound from hybrid theory and meteora.

9. Music   -   #9
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    Nothing beats hybrid theory. The one and only cd I have ever purchased. I still listen to it to this day.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

10. Music   -   #10
    well the first few albums took years to make. they selected from dozens of songs so the final tracks that actualy made the albums were of top quality, and probably only a miniscule percentage of the number of songs they'd written up till then.

minutes to midnight felt kinda rushed, to cash in on their earlier success.. sorta like an attempt to make a comeback that wasn't too successful. chester was screaming in all the wrong places.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast