Thread: Need help with Bit-HDTV

Hi. I registered here because I need some help. I've been a member at Bit-HDTV for a while now, but starting about a week ago, I haven't been able to log in. This isn't a problem with my username or password (I go by the same handle there as I do here); it seems like my account has just disappeared. I was a regular user, I hadn't done anything against the TOS, and because of the way the site is set up, I can't contact any admin about this issue.

So, I'm hoping that someone here has an account at Bit-HDTV, and that they could contact an administrator on my behalf to find out what happened. I had a good amount of bonus points accumulated that I would be happy to give as a karma gift to whoever helped me out (assuming that my account is recoverable).

Thank you in advance.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I may be able to speak on your behalf whats your AIM/ICQ/MSN for more realtime chat?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    PMed.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Well, since MuFuukan R hasn't responded yet, can anyone else help me out?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Your account is still there.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Maybe, but I can't log in, and trying to retrieve my password gives me the message "The email address was not found in the database". I'm caught between the wheels of the system.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Try their IRC channel. I'll PM you the info.
    Sig goes here.