Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: The Invite Section

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdemon View Post
    The colored 5 stars do look pretty cool
    Kinda like the colored stars you get when your in preschool when you do something good
    It gives you that I'm special feel
    I love the colored stars! That's what I hope to achieve one day
    well i hope you dont, cause your posts are ALL spam, they're everywhere, and they arn't funny which should be the only excuse for spamming

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /Ļ_Ļ°.-.§.-.°Ļ_Ļ\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Close this thread
    o hai

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    It's kind of sad that more than half of the posts in the Bittorrent forum are in the invite section and that most members leave after they get what they want from the invite section...
    be glad that not EVERYONE is like that, there are good community users here as well.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Iīm sorry... I disagree.
    I donīt believe people disappear after they get what they want. I think that the majority... once they get what they want they stay and become more actives and really helpful members.
    And those who really do that, minority in my opinion... well, we donīt need them at all.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    placebocrazy's Avatar shadow BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Iīm sorry... I disagree.
    I donīt believe people disappear after they get what they want. I think that the majority... once they get what they want they stay and become more actives and really helpful members.
    And those who really do that, minority in my opinion... well, we donīt need them at all.

you are right my friend, people get invite but continue on FST, cause they try then to give what others have given to them. FST works like that, and this is why everyone knows that FST is the real forum.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    scentedberries
    I just join this site and I find it very confusing. Not sure where to look for things or how to go about getting them. Alot of the users on here have been very nice and shwoing me how to do things and where to look. Hopefully more people out there are like this.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Artemis's Avatar ŋןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by scentedberries View Post
    I just join this site and I find it very confusing. Not sure where to look for things or how to go about getting them. Alot of the users on here have been very nice and shwoing me how to do things and where to look. Hopefully more people out there are like this.
    That's nice, but hopefully you won't bump any more old threads like this one pointlessly either. Some of the natives really hate that (can't say it exactly thrills me either)....................

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Iīm sorry... I disagree.
    The above post is called irony.

Unfortunately most of the people that were postings even as recently as when I joined don't seem to anymore but I really believe that the reason is four-fold(but interconnected).

1.As previously stated for them FST has served it's purpose
    2.they therefore are likely to spend the limited time they have on other sites(which FST helped them either directly or indirectly get on)
    3.most of these trackers they gained access to disapprrove of FST so they adopt those values as their own.
    4.therefore they are now better than you.

I on the other hand stay here because my opinion has never changed .
    I have always thought myself better than yous.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by scentedberries View Post
    Yep, some people here can answer your questions even before you ask them.

That's how awesome we are
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456