Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TL vs Revolution torrents?

labuladuo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    TL is best!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by limpdickkid View Post
    Unlike RevTT who steal it from them. In fact many trackers steal exclusive p2p releases from TL.
    some uploaders from smaller, more obscure trackers actually understand by pretime to watch carefully TL for new releases then as quickly as possible download them and up them on their tracker. So good pretime = how soon can you steal a torrent from TL

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    I prefer TL mostly because I torrent on a laptop an you've only gotta seed back 0.4, yet on RTT, it's 1/1.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    Unlike RevTT who steal it from them. In fact many trackers steal exclusive p2p releases from TL.
    some uploaders from smaller, more obscure trackers actually understand by pretime to watch carefully TL for new releases then as quickly as possible download them and up them on their tracker. So good pretime = how soon can you steal a torrent from TL
    lol yup. What do you think about the latest AvP 2 release. I have compared release times on the few trackers that its available on and TL so far has the earliest release, T-D comes a close second. So either they have the same source or the T-D uploader was on TL with his finger on F5. T-D labeled the release as Int-TD, gaylords!!
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    actually RSR had the first upload of the R3 release of AVP2. But TL was right after with a couple of minutes or so later

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Computer Scientist BT Rep: +1
    ewwww AVP2??? that movie suckedddddddddddd

but i'm glad that TL is there to support everyone's tastes and not just mine!

<3 TL
    just a guy who doesn't like to pay for movies....or video games...or software...or television...or music...you know, just like everyone else!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    actually RSR had the first upload of the R3 release of AVP2. But TL was right after with a couple of minutes or so later
    hmm.. yeah well spotted. RSR was about 7minutes before TL. Lets see how soon we get a scene re-encoded version. I have my bets on Hookah.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    TL is TL my first big tracker and will be number 1 4ever

Rvtt is also a nice tracker (very similar)

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    RevTT :f

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    TL is way better. They get a lot of exclusive p2p releases. Unlike RevTT who steal it from them.
    and i presume u have some proof of that right?

i can also said they stealing from Torrentbytes or ScT..lol u see my point?

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast