Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about scl tacker.

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I let my account lapse there, it was nothing special. I have several 'community' type sites, and this one simply isn't even in the same ball park. Once they build up the tracker a bit more and solve their leecher problem, I think it could be a great place. Until then its just another site having problems getting the ball rolling. And yes, IMO, the activity (or lack there of) on the torrents has a direct result in the participation in the community.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    tusks's Avatar ¯\(°_o)/¯ BT Rep: +1
    I have no problem seeding back what I download there. I don't know where you guys are getting your information but it's easy to keep at good ratio at the clover imo.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    zallofa's Avatar Non Trader BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Its The Best Tracker For Packs Especially Free Packs And Has The Best Staff
    Last edited by zallofa; 01-30-2008 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Long John Silver
    never heard of 'em

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Been there, done that...... Honestly, don't care. Too many other sites around to cater to my needs :p

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Haven't been there

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    the packs rule pretty much.
    Go Leafs Go.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ~JiSh~ View Post
    Been there, done that...... Honestly, don't care. Too many other sites around to cater to my needs :p
    I'm in the exact same boat as you. It seems (right now at least) to be just another generic scene tracker. Most of the big name scene trackers have something really unique or different about them, but SCL seems bland to me.
    Sig goes here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~JiSh~ View Post
    I'm in the exact same boat as you. It seems (right now at least) to be just another generic scene tracker. Most of the big name scene trackers have something really unique or different about them, but SCL seems bland to me.
    same here. I'm there but i don't find it so interesting compared to the giants TL, SCT, REvTT just to name a few...

but funny, i had the idea that the thread starter was talking about sceneleech , or is it just me who thought that way?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast