Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about scl tacker.

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    SCL(clover/flower) has a beautiful design.Kudos to the designer! Has a nice little community and although it's a bit short on content its still fairly new compared to *giants* like TL,SCT etc.
    I love their packs.Btw its back up and i live somewhere in Asia so yea the sea cable problem isnt affecting anymore.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    it lacks some content compared to the other 0-day trackers

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i contributed to the design, so it's nice to see my work every time i visit there

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    i contributed to the design, so it's nice to see my work every time i visit there
    you did a lot of design for different sites right? Including RTS2? You are pretty talented, if I ever build a site I would want you as the designer. lol

SCL is fairly new, so give it sometime.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I love the community there and the site has some pretty decent packs. In addition, the design rocks. However, as mentioned before, the site still suffers from a lack of leechers.

Perhaps, it'll be worthwhile to consider adopting a system similar to that of FTN?

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Very good and nice place.
    If people stand and wait and sacrifice a little bit, in few months that will be an amazing tracker-community.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    well that tracker is not new anymore(new tracker is week old,this one Flower is 4 months old)

second nothing special abouth site,again nothing much changed since last thread,lack of leecher is still big problem..really nothing much to say atm
    Is Flower SCL s********* or Sceneleech?

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    coochiemudlo's Avatar Member
    Been a member from the start. The packs are great as is the layout. Hope it continues to grow. It has potential

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    both of the new nicer sites which are this and iTS both have very good users and forums but they both lack in the leecher department which can only be done properly with time, they could open them up and let everyone in to fix it but you'd let in 90% shitty users and only 10% good ones. if you really wanna know how the tracker is doing ask again in a year.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    I love the community there and the site has some pretty decent packs. In addition, the design rocks. However, as mentioned before, the site still suffers from a lack of leechers.

Perhaps, it'll be worthwhile to consider adopting a system similar to that of FTN?

they going for something different, something new, unseen in torrent sites.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast