Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Read Before Giveaway Of TL

xzander's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    why i'll get banned if i give tl away??... i just wanna help the others ...i'm not going to trade or sell the invites so why?
    anyway thanks for your concern...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by xzander View Post
    why i'll get banned if i give tl away??... i just wanna help the others ...i'm not going to trade or sell the invites so why?
    help your friends

if not, secretly pm a deserving OP of TL request, send him an invite and tell him to close the thread. That way there is no evidence of giveaway lol

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Gennesuke's Avatar Boriquito BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Thanks alot for this information, i always respect rules, so i'll close my thread, cause all the members i trust here already have TL, so i'm sorry to everyone but thats that. Its not like i don't wanna give back to FST, but just not at that cost, i love my account over at TL.

Thanks again for this important information.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Thats devious. Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xzander View Post
    help your friends

if not, secretly pm a deserving OP of TL request, send him an invite and tell him to close the thread. That way there is no evidence of giveaway lol

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Well, If anyone wishes to "Risk" their PU or VIP accounts, please Read this , it might be your last time you use your Account. Just because you think you use a different Nick at TL that DOES NOT mean TL, will Not locate you, better think twice, Bud !!

Ofcourse, TL is going to monitor each any every Invite CAREFULLY, that is why PU ONLY gets 1....

Good Luck on your Giveaway, U sure NEED it !!.

Originally Posted by Torrentleech FAQ

Invites are for giving to people you know and trust.Trading Torrentleech invites will get you and any one you invite banned. If you invite a cheat you will get a warning for the first one if it ever happens again you will be banned too.

Trading means posting TL invites on any forum giving away for free or asking for something

in return in either case TL class's this as trading and your account will be banned

The sale of invites to
    this site is strictly forbidden and results in both the inviter and invitee losing their accounts. If you come across an auction from someone claiming to have permission to sell invitations to this site, it's a lie. Do not believe positive feedback ratings; if you buy an invite, we will know about it and you will lose your account.
    This stuff looks so scary, especially when it's written in BIG RED LETTERS, almost shift my pants actually, lolz
    Don't have teh invite there, so don't ban me plzzzz
    TCS Byatch in training

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    I think is very cool that some people have given and will give keep giving away invites to TL, specially since they've been closed for so long. So, if you are lucky enough to get one, show some gratitude and take care of it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Well, You are can't give it away openly,then give one to me, I need one.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I'm ok with giveaways, but i suppose before a public giveaway help your close friends first, because no matter what they are the most trustworthy.

however trading TL invites at this moment in time is just a disgrace.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well thanks for the info, but we are already carefull
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    TL elite tracker and then very hard get invites, but good tracker and friendly users and all

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123