Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: request for Its invite

BANNED BT Rep: +2

Unsure

i want to be the par of this community can any body invite me to this tracker plzzzz i am looking it for months would like to be a proud member of this tracker and i prmise i won't trade it and i want to bea part of there forum because they have the best in it and i like ther active team so plzzz if anybody can invite me there plzzzz

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    eXoDuS's Avatar StupiD DoG! BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i dont think that you will manage to get there...
    you will need to try harder...at least you have to raise your statistics here...
    btw good luck
    I'm torrent addicted , what should i do ?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    so can plzz anybody invite me to its if somehow possible

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by punnubhadra View Post
    so can plzz anybody invite me to its if somehow possible
    there are only 14 invites out right now...and to get an invite, only 50 people are allowed to. To get one, you have to show proof that the person you are going to invite is worthy.

why do people want it so bad? lol just bc its hard to get into?! noone will give these invites to a total stranger. as they will be banned if they get caught doing it. Since there arent many invites....its really really easy to see when someone is invited....

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    i promise u i will not let down whomsoever will invite me to its i am a person who like to do all with the froums and i want it because i like the forum and staff memebrs which is so active so plzzz u can rely on me

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    u don't have any chance

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    why have i done anything wrong here tell me plzzzz ????

just asking to invite me because i want to stat the career with its invite in the torrenting world and i love to be at forums so plzzzz ..........

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I don't get it...why are these iTS requests up again ?!
    Now there is more that ever hard to get in...
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    goysalh's Avatar Helper... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    I don't get it...why are these iTS requests up again ?!
    Now there is more that ever hard to get in...
    Very very hard.
    Please don't send PM me about trade or wanting any invite.If I see somebody really need some tracker I will send invite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast