Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ww.seedboxhosting.com

hi everyoine,

i just wanted to know if anyone has any problems with seedboxhosting.com ? Anyone here has a seedbox with them, i have been trying to reach them at their email address but 5 emails et 5 tickets later still no luck....I was pretty happy with their servers but i dont understand the customer service. I dont understand what's going on. Does anyone have some info?

Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroness View Post
    hi everyoine,

i just wanted to know if anyone has any problems with seedboxhosting.com ? Anyone here has a seedbox with them, i have been trying to reach them at their email address but 5 emails et 5 tickets later still no luck....I was pretty happy with their servers but i dont understand the customer service. I dont understand what's going on. Does anyone have some info?

Thanks.
    poor service seedboxhosting.com i faund chaep service seedboxsale.com are seedplace.org.uk i dont know with one to choose

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BigDan390
    I too am having issues with seedboxhosting.com -- tickets and emails unanswered over 5 days now.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    These guys aren't worth the money...way overpriced...you can get much better service for a lot less money...when I was with them they had all sorts of RAM/memory issues. I would not recommend these guys.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I cancelled them tonight. I was a LONG standing member. Support has disappeared. I opened many tickets in the past month. got one reply within 15 days which didn't amount to squat and I was on their Dual Server. Add them to my growing list of DNUL (Do Not Use List).

They "were" good many months ago, but not anymore.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Revelex
    i agree

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Update: They just moved me to another server and gave me some free time for testing. Will update when I know more.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    They stuck me on another server, and I must say, at the time of this posting, I am most impressed. Super speeds via torrent and FTP. I just left Santrex due to very very POOR ftp speeds. less than 1Mbps on a good download.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I was thinking about leaving them as well. Rastaman let me know how things are going? I might reconsider, i'm with Xirvik as well..Lets see how things are gonna go on speeds.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Speeds are OUTSTANDING right now. FTP and Torrent. Where-ever they stuck me (box or place) it has been better than my previous year with them so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast