Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tl

bid888's Avatar Just Me BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    If I was banned from TL I can't get a new invitation and create a new account? Am I banned forever?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    there we go ....

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Shinigami's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    banned forever, own fault I guess. Still feel sorry for you

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by bid888 View Post
    If I was banned from TL I can't get a new invitation and create a new account? Am I banned forever?
    if they don't want u there

the best choice is to move on

yes you can get an invite and sneak back in but u can't guarantee your stay...i.e. once they find it's you, you will get banned again.

So, it's not worth using a site by risking your inviter and most of all fearing every day. Beside, there are plenty of sites...revtt can be good alternative to TL.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I was banned because my ratio was low...almost what needed but not enough... I really want to go back there.
    My friend sent me an invitation but I can't access the site so I guess my TL time is over now...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by bid888 View Post
    I was banned because my ratio was low...almost what needed but not enough... I really want to go back there.
    My friend sent me an invitation but I can't access the site so I guess my TL time is over now...
    How on earth is it possible to have awfull ratio at TL? And now you want to get back in and continue to leech...
    Hope you never get in again, as TL along with itīs members have no use of you.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    it seems harder to keep a ratio at torrentleech compared to how it was back in the day when we use to give out 4 invites a week

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Shinigami's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    He's just a leecher I guess... He only grabs what he wants not caring for ratio in first instance. Well this is the way you pay for it, sorry! Or just wait for your provide to change IP if you are lucky. If you are banned and can't access the page, it's over.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I really tried to keep the ratio but I couldn't...in other sites I am fine

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    You're joking right ? TL is the easiest tracker to keep a good ratio on.

If you could not keep a decent ratio at TL, you should not be using torrents at all!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast