Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enter The Matrix

where can i download the second disk of ENTER THE MATRIX?? can you give me good bittrent sites???

2. Games   -   #2
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?showtopic=33239

Search « The most overlooked feature in message boards

3. Games   -   #3
    This game really screws you over because 4 CDs is a lot, and if you get the rip, you won't know what's going on in the game because half the plot is done with extra scenes from the movie. I'm glad I have this for X-box.

4. Games   -   #4
    I'd expect the 4CD's would contain the movies...however, the actual game itself was very over-hyped, and sadly did not live up to its expectations. Shiny could of done much better.

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@31 July 2003 - 07:39
    I'd expect the 4CD's would contain the movies...however, the actual game itself was very over-hyped, and sadly did not live up to its expectations. Shiny could of done much better.
    I disagree. I got this game when it came out, and I was very pleased with it. The people who were disapointed with this expected TOO much.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Agent Smart+2 August 2003 - 05:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smart @ 2 August 2003 - 05:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tHe LiNk@31 July 2003 - 07:39
    I&#39;d expect the 4CD&#39;s would contain the movies...however, the actual game itself was very over-hyped, and sadly did not live up to its expectations. Shiny could of done much better.
    I disagree. I got this game when it came out, and I was very pleased with it. The people who were disapointed with this expected TOO much. [/b][/quote]
    I will support that, I hated the gun play, and some of helicopter. But the hand to hand was some of the best.

7. Games   -   #7
    Roosh's Avatar Poster
    Slightly off topic -- need some assistance opening/playing ETM...

Just downloaded the Deviance 4 disc set, and have nero, isobuster, winiso, etc. to open the files, but am not really sure what to do from there.

Do I burn all 4? (I&#39;d rather not)
    Do I extract them to the hd?
    Do I have to separate the movie from the game?

Can you help out a newbie?

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@31 July 2003 - 07:39
    Shiny could of done much better.
    yeah considering they had 2 years to do this thing... it was also a short game oh well it was still fun

9. Games   -   #9
    Roosh's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Roosh@2 August 2003 - 00:52
    Slightly off topic -- need some assistance opening/playing ETM...

Just downloaded the Deviance 4 disc set, and have nero, isobuster, winiso, etc. to open the files, but am not really sure what to do from there.

Do I burn all 4? (I&#39;d rather not)
    Do I extract them to the hd?
    Do I have to separate the movie from the game?

Can you help out a newbie?
    Can someone help me with this?

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by Agent Smart+2 August 2003 - 04:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smart @ 2 August 2003 - 04:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tHe LiNk@31 July 2003 - 07:39
    I&#39;d expect the 4CD&#39;s would contain the movies...however, the actual game itself was very over-hyped, and sadly did not live up to its expectations. Shiny could of done much better.
    I disagree. I got this game when it came out, and I was very pleased with it. The people who were disapointed with this expected TOO much. [/b][/quote]
    I didn&#39;t expect anything more than what was hyped up about it (which was a pretty large amount of hype). While to many it is fun, to the hardcore gamer/reviewer, its simply just an average effort at what could of been a much better game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast