Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Visual Studio .net 2003

amarjit how did u get those dls off the microsoft website?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    I found them in an NFO file, files are fine, went into the installer okay. I've done 97.00% now! It's downloading at a measly 5KB/s so I might finish it in the morning, I'll let you know if it works okay.

Edit: And like I said earlier, they're publicly released, if you Google "qtr40enud1" you'll find lots of websites posting the same DL link, since the files have been publicly released.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    1.5mb/s hahahhaha 15min fine....=)

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    Yeah, downloading the MSDN Library is fine, but I've been at downloading VS .NET 2003 for like a week now, because the fastest I've downloaded it was 35KB/s for like 20 minutes.

Although, this is the second time I've been downloading it, last time, there was a power failure and my download was lost .

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by Amarjit@6 August 2003 - 09:45
    Yeah, downloading the MSDN Library is fine, but I've been at downloading VS .NET 2003 for like a week now, because the fastest I've downloaded it was 35KB/s for like 20 minutes.

Although, this is the second time I've been downloading it, last time, there was a power failure and my download was lost .
    HEY WHERE DID GET VS.NET 2003 ENTERPRISE...I HAVE VS.NET 2003 PROFESSIONAL....

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Poster
    This is the full working version, no serial required. I have forgotten to mention that Microsoft Visio for Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect and Visual SourceSafe 6.0c, you have to get seperately.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Originally posted by Amarjit@30 July 2003 - 19:10
    Here is the full version, straight from Microsoft.COM, but I am not sure if it contains the MSDN library, the .img files I think are CD images, but if you can't get it from here, try:

ShareReactor
    ShareReactor

These downloads ought to be fast (depending on your connection) seeing as they are from dedicated Microsoft servers.

Edit: These files are the MSDN Library 2003 April. I recommend downloading after you download Visual Studio, they won't be much use otherwise!

http://download.microsoft.com/download/b/d.../qtr40enud1.img 642.45MB
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/b/d.../qtr40enud2.img 639MB
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/b/d.../qtr40enud3.img 636MB
    ur mean sharereactor....if i'm right isn't work ....dam it i'mean i cant get in....take 2 long

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    VM0824's Avatar Yea Watever
    how do i install it

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    VM0824's Avatar Yea Watever
    how do i install "en vb.net 2003 enarch full.exe"

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    I downloaded all 3 iso files off of soulseek actually, could never find anyone online with the cd's

no need for a serial, did it for me, and works fine

used nero to burn to cd

and then I downloaded the msdn from microsofts site

I'm happy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast