Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hacking CoD 4 (Level 55)

cadaffi's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I like it but I prefer cod2

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #32
    thanks, really good guide. the above me who said cod2 is the best is right but each game has it's own storyline so you can't really compare cod2 to cod4.

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Great guide. Will test it tonight

EDIT: Working fine, Thanks man
    Last edited by Sweetiepie; 07-25-2008 at 05:01 PM.

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #34
    Im so pleased I dont see any of you on the server I admin, your arses would be banned so quick.

Just play the game as it should be played without having to alter any files. Total waste of time playing the game if all your gonna do is hack it so you have everything thats going. :-/

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #35
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Im so pleased I dont see any of you on the server I admin, your arses would be banned so quick.

Just play the game as it should be played without having to alter any files. Total waste of time playing the game if all your gonna do is hack it so you have everything thats going. :-/
    No, no, we wouldn't. You cannot differentiate between those who have hacked their ranks to those who haven't.

As for having fun in the game, well, I'm having a blast.

yo

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #36
    goodboss's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    Great guide
    good job mate

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

No, no, we wouldn't. You cannot differentiate between those who have hacked their ranks to those who haven't.

You havent been an Admin on a CoD server I guess.

Yeah you have a blast with your hacked mpdata lol. Your e-penis must be so big now that you have cheated your way through the game.

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #38
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

You havent been an Admin on a CoD server I guess.

Yeah you have a blast with your hacked mpdata lol. Your e-penis must be so big now that you have cheated your way through the game.
    I'm quite happy, thanks.

And it has nothing to do with epenis' or cheating or whatever appellation you'd prefer. Fact is, a lot of players (myself included) don't have the time to commit to a game like CoD4 which requires players to play the game extensively in order to obtain all the basic weapons. This fixes that.

This way anyone can play the game so they can have fun with all the weapons. I had the game for like 4 months and was only at around the 26 rank as I just didn't have time to play.

Playing a little more and learning how long it would take to obtain that 55, I might have never reached it.

I play the game to have fun, nothing more.

yo

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #39
    Ok lol, you just keep telling yourself that and you will eventually believe its ok to cheat at online games.

It doesnt matter how long it takes to get to level 55, thats all the fun of the game, unless your one of these people that HAS to win every game no matter what it takes.

I guess I just dont see the point in paying for a game, only to hack it, then not getting the fun of going through all the levels the proper way.

Our server is pretty quiet just now as it usually is through the summer, or I might have challenged you to a nice fair game lol. That is if you like being beat by a female, that got all the challenges the legit way .

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #40
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Obviously, to you, the levels thing was fun; for me it wasn't.

Adversely, now that I have all the weapons, the game is fun. Imagine that.
    Last edited by Skizo; 07-27-2008 at 05:57 PM.

yo

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast