Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hacking CoD 4 (Level 55)

Are you one of those typical n00bs then?

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #42
    And the thing to remember is that it's a game, and not real life. So what if they cheat - if you cheat you should be easy to beat.

If not, then the levels don't mean shit and therefore there's no point in them.

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #43
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseD View Post
    And the thing to remember is that it's a game, and not real life.
    Exactly. Just have fun.

I got tired of all the brats in the in-game chat, so I asked an old buddy from my UO days if he could create a script that would disable the chat, and he came through.

http://callofduty.filefront.com/file...e_Script;85314

yo

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #44
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    lol most people would find this using google, but for those who are too lazy or do not know what google is; here ya go ey? I used it flawless. basically what happens is u get to lvl 55 with all guns, perks, and attachments unlocked. Whos up for a game of COD4 on pc? if you are; hit me a pm. I'd love to play witcha!

ey skizo? do ya play?

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #45
    DeadCell's Avatar *sigh*
    I worked hard to hit level 55 and get 90% of the challenges done legit, but cause the server I play has never allowed grenade launcher, last stand or marty im short of those challenges. So im gonna do this, thanks Skizo.

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #46
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    The easiest way to fulfill your marty challenge is this:

1. Set marty perk.

2. Find server that plays Shipment 24/7 and has like 40+ people currently playing.

3. Stand there and die.

It took me maybe five minutes to get all 30 kills to finish all 3 phases.

yo

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #47
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Geez @ some people... you mod your car, phone, PC & etc correct? This is simply modding a game. If you wanna be a closed minded tit then go right ahead.

Just finsihed installing again. Will give this a shot. thanks.

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #48
    n00b BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I will try this!Thanks

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #49
    prosnipr
    hey, i try to do this but whenever i try to it says " cannot change codkey: error changing the value's somethin or other" so now my guy is stuck a lvl 1 when my friend was a bitch and tried some other rip off lvl 55 hack........

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by prosnipr View Post
    hey, i try to do this but whenever i try to it says " cannot change codkey: error changing the value's somethin or other" so now my guy is stuck a lvl 1 when my friend was a bitch and tried some other rip off lvl 55 hack........
    maybe its fixed then?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast