Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hacking CoD 4 (Level 55)

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Hizzal View Post
    Oh the hell you've unleashed. I really can't stand it when players on COD cheat. What's the point? There's not satisfaction in it. You didn't earn anything. All you got was a few upgrades. Why not take the time to play and earn it? What else is there to do? I almost can't play on servers without Punkbuster anymore.

On a happier side-note, the COD series is amazing. I remember first playing the original COD and thinking how fricking cool it was. Then COD:UO came, and COD:2. It just keeps getting better and better
    This has nothing to do with "cheating". A lot of players don't have the time to commit to a game like CoD4 which requires players to play the game extensively in order to obtain all the basic weapons. This fixes that.

yo

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #22
    Poster
    I'm a little late on getting back, but why play the game if you're not going to commit to it? I'm not understanding why this 'has nothing to do with "cheating"'

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    awesome! im only lvl 25 lol ==, so this will certainly help
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #24
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Hizzal View Post
    I'm a little late on getting back, but why play the game if you're not going to commit to it? I'm not understanding why this 'has nothing to do with "cheating"'
    Not everyone has the time to "commit" to a video game. This way they can play the game so they can have fun with all the weapons. I had the game for like 4 months and was only at around the 26 rank as I just didn't have time to play.

Playing a little more and learning how long it would take to obtain that 55, I might have never reached it.

yo

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #25
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Not everyone has the time to "commit" to a video game. This way they can play the game so they can have fun with all the weapons. I had the game for like 4 months and was only at around the 26 rank as I just didn't have time to play.

Playing a little more and learning how long it would take to obtain that 55, I might have never reached it.
    Alright, so I'll give you that point...as much as it pains me . But I still think this is all wrong, yet I see your point.

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #26
    Quarter's Avatar aaaaasssssddddd BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Great! very good guide.
    I'll test it as soon as possible.

"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit."

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #27
    Poster
    My PC isn't that good to run that CoD, thanks anyway.
    My Int is not so perfect but, I really believe in Sharing. That's what makes me success in those Sharing websites.

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #28
    FST.L0VeR BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thanks but i can't do this only will try again

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #29
    kintarop^
    Go on http://www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com to unlock level 55 and grade Marshal for Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer. Get simply all weapons, skins, accessories and challenges !
    Last edited by Skizo; 07-05-2008 at 03:52 PM. Reason: removed url

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #30
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by kintarop^ View Post
    Go on http://www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com to unlock level 55 and grade Marshal for Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer. Get simply all weapons, skins, accessories and challenges !
    You've created a pay site to do what hundreds (thousands?) of other web pages already demonstrate for free?

yo

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast