Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroin

x34's Avatar STONED :D BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    OK Here it goes.

1st off plz anyone who reads this NEVER use heroin because it IS a killer
    and will take control of your entire life.

I started to use heroin about two yeas ago at that time it was only a odd smoke here and there and i was thinking oh il be fine (how wrong was that) but i was not in anyway fine. The last six months or more has been a living hell for me and my family. My life was been totaly taken over by the drug and all of my mates good frinds too are the same.

Iv been a drug user since i was 13 and iv just wasted every part of my teenage years, that has me so so depressed but look i ave my hole life ahead of me, also im lucky to be still alive now to wright this!

Im on my second day now without using (heroin or any drug) and im VERY sick but im going to do it and get my life back, whats left of it after the damage this drity drug has done to me and my family.

Its a sickness anyone who is addicted should be helped, I do not know one addict that does not want to stop using, they just cant or have so many issues in there life the relief of the drug helps them deal with it, but its only going to make them worse. One day they will come around or if not they will die! Its tha simple.

Its a family disease been a addict or a alcoholic. It affects everyone i have hury my family so so much at this stage i cant remeber half of the things i have done, i had a great childhood and loved every min of it. Full of energy and played soccer (good enough too) but that all came to an end when i went to secondry school.... The drug/drink started then and everything has been a downward slowp since the.

I know so my people in my city that are dead because of it, my own cousin died this year of a overdose not from heroin but it was the heroin that made him take the overdose. The stuff ruined his life and left his kids with no dad (i miss you kuz and always will)

IL leave it at that for now and with the help of god il be abel to handle this sickness and get better.

IL Post 2m if not iv lost again to the battle with the dirt!!
    Some Ratios & SpeedTest

2. Lounge   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Well done, mate.

Keep it up and you'll be right as rain in no time.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    sumvell's Avatar Poster
    Great decision buddy. just keep up your strong will on the taska nd i'm sure u will come through this and also serve as a motivation for your friends as well.
    wish you all the best.
    take care
    The early bird gets the worm. But the 2nd mouse gets the cheese.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    My wee cousin died of an accidental overdose last year, aged 19.

Hope you do it...I'll be rooting for you!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    there is very effective treatment with herbals I don't know it is in your place .you may find it if you search for it
    it is called kayakalpa and may be also panchakarma

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    hey, do u play css or cod4 ? come online and let's play, try to keep your mind focused on sth else, and not be lethargic.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    good luck mate keep it up

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Would an Amy Winehouse picture here be inappropriate.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Always and anywhere.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Not if you are trying to put the fear of Cheebus into him.

Good on you by the way. Choose life!
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast